Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I could understand doing the work tree if you’re there to enjoy it. He’s there for 5mins, 3 days a week. Throws his Harpic aroond the urinal and then he’s away mincing hame

• Haha
Reactions: 41

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Hulloo ma lovelies! Been oot living life as it should be lived with ma phone held high this weekend. And now am nursing a bespoke 2 day hangover, but we move.

Was looking through the comments on that tiktok and someone’s tagged Deeks sister 🤣 Martin is going to be having kittens.
368439D1-A442-41C6-B94D-1A046E340347.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

One-of-hunners

I just caught up on Andrews stories, I can just picture Mario's face watching that. He'd be seething!
The thing is Andrew even said it was £600 for both them, Mario has spent 4x that in the last couple months on actual plastic shite. Plastic shite!
Minus the dior bag which tbh the money spent on plastic shite could've bought that too.
Think of the content you could get from a wee 3 day jolly to a beautiful European city!
He can't even say that holidays don't interest him cause all he's fucking done the last 3 months is post scenes from other countries and say how he wants to go or he is going.

• Heart
  • Haha

sammien89

The comedown is well and Truley on route, no other content than all different angles of the bed and tree. He does absolutely nothing @ Xmas, no nights out, no pantos not even a wee drink in the house getting merry absolutely heee haw. So sad in society now little wet wipes like this lives are all for content and likes and validation from strangers no wonder the cunts miserable I’d love to be a fly on the wall whilst he’s sitting in with Derek scrunching his face up when someone has out done him, bet there is absolutely no chat between them 2 they have absolutely nothing in common it’s a sin

• Heart
  • Haha

Keera

VIP Member
He defo thinks saying “btw I already bought everything for next year 😉” is going to wind us up. He’s obviously hud a wee read and seen us aw take the piss oot his wee baby gro. The comedown begins 🧙‍♀️ 💫

• Haha
  • Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’ve not even planned & bought what we’re having for dinner tomorrow night. And this big Fanny has already planned out Xmas 2023!! He wishes his life away. Absolute weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Two grown men with no commitments and low rent etc should be able to afford tae go NY like that *clicks fingers in Marion*. Closest Marion’s had to a holiday is fucking Blackpool. My 1 yr old has travelled more than him. Whut a sad little life. At least he has his tress to look at though aye 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I've had the same tree for 9 years which is how long I've lived in my house (I've got a front and back door...and a garden). I buy decorations which I love and try to buy a new one when I go abroad as a holiday memento.

I do not understand the obsession with needing something new every year. It is just so wasteful to me.
This is exactly how we are. Putting the tree up takes ages because every ornament sparks a memory and we get talking and reminiscing.

Mr Bail has just got us a new 7ft tree (smell the Christmas wealth!) he is 6ft 5” and had trouble lugging the box into the house. I’d love to have seen Derek bringing their tree up the stairs of the close. All 2ft of him. Cunts

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
That hooooose coat is get snugger and snugger 🤣

I always wonder why he never does swipe ups ? Do companies turn down for Aff Links ? And if so it must mean his engagement is shit ?
Hen, he’s mentioned before that swipe ups compromise his security as it reveals his address! 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

mrsbucket

VIP Member
On this dayn of dawn I received a marketing email from the small bizniss Snag tights. Am aff to buy some tights in the colour "Stovies"

Screenshot_20221113-180039~2.png

Canny get away from the fat little pygmy! 😅

• Haha