Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Memories of wit Marion? Wits he gawny say to aw the other coffin dodgers in the nursing home years fae now… others will be reminiscing on them creating a family, nice holidays, life achievements whilst Maz will be blabbing on aboot his bleeping home bargains Christmas tree, credit card debt, suicidal cat, sectarian fiancé (they still haven’t got married by then) and the (lack of) instagram likes😐
With his diet he will be lucky to make it to 50 never mind a nursing home hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Speaks volumes where you rate Derek then.
Can't stand you now Derek, but find your backbone and kick the user out your flat for disrespecting you.
Screenshot_20221114-204926_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A was on a bespoke comma at home in Scotland over the weekend, as I was flying out of Glasgow yesterday evening I swear I saw a huge red and white glow coming from the streets of paisley. I wanted to get tae know what it was and now I’ve caught up on this thread a huv certainly got to know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why’s Martin creaming his knicks over beckham. Has he not seen that he’s been slated today for agreeing a 10mil deal with Qatar despite their appalling treatment of lgbtq community. Maybe Martin needs to have a wee search of Joe lycetts Twitter. But then again “your passions are no ma passions!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Why’s Martin creaming his knicks over beckham. Has he not seen that he’s been slated today for agreeing a 10mil deal with Qatar despite their appalling treatment of lgbtq community. Maybe Martin needs to have a wee search of Joe lycetts Twitter. But then again “your passions are no ma passions!!!”
The real world on the news is something Mario's brain can't take. It's too hard and confusing for him to understand. His hatred for being at school confirms it.

Reactions: 28
Speaks volumes where you rate Derek then.
Can't stand you now Derek, but find your backbone and kick the user out your flat for disrespecting you.
View attachment 1731082
If this was a fella with a girlfriend doing this with other women, then if they were my friend I'd be telling them to have words with their partner, so disrespectful.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
i came on to say the say thing! READ THE bleeping ROOM YOU FAT BIG NOSED PRICK!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It's Derek's Paisley penthouse. But now we all know he wants to be baubles deep in the bespoke bumming fort with Beckham.
He really is one of a kind 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love how home bargains are sharing other influencers candy cane tress but not MarioNs.
Snakes all over that app he put the oan the map as well 🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Was coming to scream this. Currently Beckham is seemingly on course to earn £150million over the next few years as an ambassador for this World Cup in a country Mario would potentially be executed in had he been born there into the Muslim faith. He's creaming himself over a man who appears to be okay with that (never mind the 6500 Asian migrant worker deaths and unknown African migrant death numbers). Beckham is currently the face being used to promote a country that would rather Mario didn't exist at all (not just on that app!). How oblivious can you actually be?! Quick to vague mention incidents in his past when he needs some IG attention but choosing to ignore the fact that elsewhere people are still being killed or jailed and tortured by those in power!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion.

#87 I ‘’Marion’’ claim to love my man but constantly eye up others on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The real world on the news is something Mario's brain can't take. It's too hard and confusing for him to understand. His hatred for being at school confirms it.
He doesn’t live in the real world at all. Probably couldn’t tell you about any current affairs. This is what makes me think him and deed Deek have learning difficulties.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was coming to scream this. Currently Beckham is seemingly on course to earn £150million over the next few years as an ambassador for this World Cup in a country Mario would potentially be executed in had he been born there into the Muslim faith. He's creaming himself over a man who appears to be okay with that (never mind the 6500 Asian migrant worker deaths and unknown African migrant death numbers). Beckham is currently the face being used to promote a country that would rather Mario didn't exist at all (not just on that app!). How oblivious can you actually be?! Quick to vague mention incidents in his past when he needs some IG attention but choosing to ignore the fact that elsewhere people are still being killed or jailed and tortured by those in power!
Mario has to be the most ignorant, self absorbed adult I've ever come across. I'm just pleased l don't know him personally.

Reactions: 34
Am oan a wee comma in that bespoke country of Scotland and ahm sure ah could see his wee red lights blazing oot his flat as mah pendolino train whizzed past... Like a wee hookers hoose it wus, all smokey fae the orange one tooting on his wee bong shaped like a nutcracker so aye and so forth ma lovelielies 🥔 ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hens - his content atm is shocking. I keep saying it but it just gets worse. He has none.

The only reason he keeps posting complete nonsense is to try and keep himself out there, make out he is still relevant, but the fact is - he has nothing to post & what he does post is just boring reposts of peoples wax melt orders, tik tok videos or bleeping Christmas trees and winter footage in America, somewhere he will never be cause he is one sad Baldy wee hermit who is obsessed with filling that junkie pit with tat! nae debates.

Same with his best mate down in the wee village of Maldon, her content is piss poor too - stories of them big camels running round her gaff, her overweight dog or her log burner.

These accounts have had their day. As per usual Martin has peaked too early on the app that isn't his job. Once everyone starts putting their Christmas stuff up, he will be at a loss again.

He really is the gift that keeps on giving and at this point I refuse to believe he is anything but a parody.

Swerved back into my own lane so aye and so forth :m :ROFLMAO: :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Same view of the same bed on repeat….same view of the Christmas tree on repeat….it’s going to be a long haul til Christmas 😂

Forgot to add….pics of New York at Christmas on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's just so lazy. I know he talks fast, but the latest AMA promotion he did just sounded like he wanted it over and done with.
I hope companies that's using him now with their freebies see how bad he is and stop sending him things.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.