Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario hen the reason you feel meh is because you’ve realised you’ve shot your load too soon. It’s only been 5 days that your decs have been up and already you feel tit. If you LOVED Christmas that much and you’d been THAT excited to get your tree up you’d be feeling over the moon. Just proves it was all for content and all a total act. He feels tit because he can’t think what he could possibly spend his money on next.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Mario hen the reason you feel meh is because you’ve realised you’ve shot your load too soon. It’s only been 5 days that your decs have been up and already you feel tit. If you LOVED Christmas that much and you’d been THAT excited to get your tree up you’d be feeling over the moon. Just proves it was all for content and all a total act. He feels tit because he can’t think what he could possibly spend his money on next.
I can’t at the lights flashing like a 90s underground rave!!!

The comedown is on its way Ma lassies, strap yersels in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Has the come down started?!. I'm saying yes.
He brought it on himself if it has
Screenshot_20221116-185913_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He’s no well apparently? My god, I would too if I was having an epileptic candy cane lane seizure every 5 mins!

9258CAAF-B44C-4DF9-93DA-FD4BFC3B8AF6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The comedown is well and Truley on route, no other content than all different angles of the bed and tree. He does absolutely nothing @ Xmas, no nights out, no pantos not even a wee drink in the house getting merry absolutely heee haw. So sad in society now little wet wipes like this lives are all for content and likes and validation from strangers no wonder the cunts miserable I’d love to be a fly on the wall whilst he’s sitting in with Derek scrunching his face up when someone has out done him, bet there is absolutely no chat between them 2 they have absolutely nothing in common it’s a sin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The strobe lights on that tree 😂

Looks like her wee Christmas content dopamine hit has run oot already. What a shame. Hope the sad little bleep feels like tit, it’s all his own fault

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahaha as if that tree couldn’t get any worse. It’s now got a full on strobe effect going on 😂
How positively Christmassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has the come down started?!. I'm saying yes.
He brought it on himself if it has
View attachment 1735804
Ffs, he's awn a comedoon the day! 🤡 It happens every year, but I think it's sooner this year. He had a few days of messages and shares from his lovelies and now it's all done and dusted, there's nothing to say or not much to show, so I bet he's like "what now? " 😑 and serves his right for peaking ridiculous too soon, bleeping idiot! 😂 And I do believe he's planned next year as he probably planned this year's sickfest last year - he's made planning for Christmas and decorating his tree weeks and weeks before his personality - absolute shambles of an alleged "man". 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine having to 'make it through the week' all the time. What kind of life does he lead that he's not enjoying it? Just shows that his fiiiine fine fiiiiiine is all false because he often has to make it through.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve got a feeling it might be that Andrew fella that’s got him down in the dumps…
AC916754-F8B2-46C6-9877-5784AD7AE5A2.jpeg

5CD7759E-32E8-48E5-AB80-A76FFD8F7150.jpeg

He’s got a fraction of the followers Martin does but is clearly making money from it. He’s also just got engaged and will most definitely be married before Martin and deed Deek 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve got a feeling it might be that Andrew fella that’s got him down in the dumps…
View attachment 1735967
View attachment 1735969
He’s got a fraction of the followers Martin does but is clearly making money from it. He’s also just got engaged and will most definitely be married before Martin and deed Deek 🤣
Exactly. I can’t stand Andrew or the slag he is now engaged to, but they’ve both done well from insta. Grant has just 15k followers and has just been able to give up his actual job, as he makes so much from insta. Must sting Mario a bit, with his 145k followers yet he’s still wiping up piss dribbles for a living

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1735967
View attachment 1735969
I was just thinking that!! I agree. He's jealous!

Andrew seems like a prat but I do agree with him that Prague is wonderful. 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.