Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freefalling

VIP Member
His decor is by far the tackiest I've seen, whoever is responsible for candy canes becoming a trend needs to pipe the fuck down, they're horrible.

One of my neighbours has their decs up 🙄 every time I drive past I give the side eye 🖕

It's bloody November, the wee Virgin Mary was no even 8 months gone by now and here we are with this shit show

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
06096361-FF8B-4726-918F-83EFA18AC905.png

His front door?? Hahaha.
He can’t even put his wreath outside his front door never mind a big winter display 😂 😂
He is the gift that keeps on giving.

does he mean the bespoke communal front door into crack den towers I wonder?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ. I cannot stand people who decorate for Christmas this early. Absolutely no need for it. His takes up most of the flat and he will be fed up with it by Christmas. He just wants to be the first on the gram to get the recognition for decorating for Christmas. Shops I understand doing it this early, instahuns I can't.

Reactions: 48
Howling at him saying you can do these bags for teachers, friends, or NEIGHBOURS. Would love to be a fly on the wall as he chaps the door of the boys from Trainspotting and thrusts a bag of wax melts at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’ve got a feeling it might be that Andrew fella that’s got him down in the dumps…
View attachment 1735967
View attachment 1735969
He’s got a fraction of the followers Martin does but is clearly making money from it. He’s also just got engaged and will most definitely be married before Martin and deed Deek 🤣
Exactly. I can’t stand Andrew or the slag he is now engaged to, but they’ve both done well from insta. Grant has just 15k followers and has just been able to give up his actual job, as he makes so much from insta. Must sting Mario a bit, with his 145k followers yet he’s still wiping up piss dribbles for a living

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
He says he gives us so many ideas to implement into our own homes…….like what?? He put decorations on a Christmas tree, just like thousands of us do every year. The only ideas he’s given me are what NOT to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Sitting having some joooos and crissss and caught up with Marion’s stories. Nearly spat my joos oot at his lights, what a fud 🤣

C4D28441-CA2B-449C-A80B-17399882072D.jpeg

It’s not the song Marion hen, it’s the stovies 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 44

jolene89

Has he fuck bought all his new stuff for next as well… it’s giving bespoke Pinocchio nose vibes so aye. He’s giving me a fucking migraine with his constant Christmas ramblings. Imagine 2 40 year old men wanking over Christmas but all they do is sit in their house looking at their decorations…. I’d rather shit in my hands and clap, nae debates!!

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
So, from yesterday's stories I have gathered the following information.

Martin has the worst hair I have ever seen, when i say hair, I mean 3 strands. it's like the end of a yard brush. He needs to book a bespoke trip to Turkey for a wee transplant or else sell that Dyson hairdryer.
He was dressed like one of the junkies in the flat below. How has he had the audacity to actually show himself like that haha. Now don't get me wrong, I look like a skip rat when I'm roaming around my gaff, but the difference is, I don't video it and put it on insta as it's not my job and quite frankly nobody gives a fuck about me changing the bed.
The snack box. I just cannot cope. Just carry your 2 bags of bikers into the living room ffs, you live in a 1 bed flat! you could probably rhrow the crisps into the living room. He is a joke.

Doing A 3 point turn back into my own lane gang. mwah tons of love.

lets mop kick the shit out of monday xxx

• Haha
  • Heart