Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadie must’ve never picked him up as a wean. You could get a plane to take off that dome. Don’t bleeping blame her either, bet he was a right moaning face bastard of a wean❤🥔
Can you imagine looking intae the crib and seeing that face every time? I’m really surprised she risked it and had another after him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Right ma lovelies, he claims he’s not an influencer but actually thinks he is. So Marion the story with the outdoor lenor thing should be marked ad seen as you’ve worked with that company. The stories with the shark should also have ad marked on them seen as they’ve given it you for free to review. Off to the ASA on this fine Sunday morning. Tons a love M 😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
At the risk of ma posts (ma rules and so forth) being as repetitive as his current grid posts and content - I shall say it yet again, cheap ass sleepers in the cleaning content.
I wonder what designer sleepers he will get and return next?
Do gucky do sleepers?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll never post anything and give you the best advice then proceeds to post a two page “hold To read” that basically tells the person that their message is keeping him up. What a bleeping wanker!

Anyway ma lovelies, off down to Cardiff today for work for a few days. I hear their Christmas markets are open so a think al take masel fur a wee mulled wine or ten. Cheers tae youse aw.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
So like is Marion now trying to be Scotlands answer to dear Deidre ? The ‘influencer’ hasn’t worked out for him so now he is trying his luck as an agony aunt !

Marion nobody would be asking you for life advice hun ! Get back in your tat filled lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So like is Marion now trying to be Scotlands answer to dear Deidre ? The ‘influencer’ hasn’t worked out for him so now he is trying his luck as an agony aunt !

Marion nobody would be asking you for life advice hun ! Get back in your tat filled lane.
Maybe he will change the page name to Dear Meirdre 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The slow mo’s on this dayn of dawn have got me clutching ma beak! He must be trolling us surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I mean why would you not ask the self proclaimed 'King of Christmas Nightmares) for life advice.
He really comes across as a thoughtful, kind hearted individual with all the good deeds and environmental awareness he does. Along with the 11.11 screenshots he posts that he has no bleeping idea why, but its cool right, he's clearly a very spiritual man.
A true Saint of today and so, so very wise.

Did I miss the awful troll message or is it in reference to the feedback about his shite reel?

And imagine telling a stranger via message not once but four times that they’re very special to you!!
He gives the best advise 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll never post anything and give you the best advice then proceeds to post a two page “hold To read” that basically tells the person that their message is keeping him up. What a bleeping wanker!

Anyway ma lovelies, off down to Cardiff today for work for a few days. I hear their Christmas markets are open so a think al take masel fur a wee mulled wine or ten. Cheers tae youse aw.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Ooh pop in mine for a wee hot chocolate hen, bespoke of course, you're on my doorstep! And don't forget to style your hair like this, for a wee tarantula effect. So aye.
Screenshot_20221120-120331_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.