Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks tae oor @Madge2022 fae this wee bespoke title wae the most likes oan this Christmas dayn o dawn! Had tae amend tae fit. Snakes everywhere oan this app! But….. we move!!
71DE3A10-01AB-409F-B617-96AA54D58066.jpeg

I couldn’t let this monstrosity get lost at the end of the last thread. So here it is. I’m not sure if it should have remained hidden. The state of Kirk from Corrie. So aye

4ABFBB81-6CF8-4635-9744-BA789399B493.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Thanks tae oor @Madge2022 fae this wee bespoke title wae the most likes oan this Christmas dayn o dawn! Had tae amend tae fit. Snakes everywhere oan this app! But….. we move!! View attachment 1726006

I couldn’t let this monstrosity get lost at the end of the last thread. So here it is. I’m not sure if it should have remained hidden. The state of Kirk from Corrie. So aye

View attachment 1726011
This is all shades of wrong. He’s 40 years old!??????!! Uncalled for. Utterly vile vibes. I’m boakin and so forth 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
E6DF4863-DF21-413C-8A8E-FDBD85B26F6E.jpeg
When you’ve got one eye on the petty cash and the other on Krystal’s 🐪 🦶

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Ffs Marion that onesie photo should have come with a warning. My wee Kerry Katonas are now burned for eternity. Pure affronted so aye 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1726033When you’ve got one eye on the petty cash and the other on Krystal’s 🐪 🦶
That would be a good thread title.

Cheers @Babybail93 fur the bespoke new thread and sorting oot the tattler 🐍's.

Quick recap ...Marion moved from autumn tae wintum quicker than it takes him to change his shart sheets. Spunked his underwhelming crissmas reveal early and noo thinks he inspires us in-between his full time joab. Oanly thing he inspires is how no tae decorate!

Screenshot_20221112-214116~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok, I skim-read his PJ post as it was rather boaking.

He says he got those gingerbread ones AND another set for the festive period.

Mare money paid oot to inthestyle.

pjs.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Mmm, say what now?? 4 hour shifts 3 times a week does not equal full time!
E6BD2B75-0AF9-4C9D-B97A-82ED23033983.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Love it @Madge2022 😂👏
Thanks tae oor @Madge2022 fae this wee bespoke title wae the most likes oan this Christmas dayn o dawn! Had tae amend tae fit. Snakes everywhere oan this app! But….. we move!! View attachment 1726006

View attachment 1726011
Great minds and all that 😂 l purposely refrained from posting in the last thread to make sure that beauty was in the new one 🤭

If he was any relation of mine, he'd get a talking to along with a smack up the head. Nearly 40 and he's dressing like a 9 year old.
As for him saying he should have got xs. No mate, you need a large because those are too snug as it is
Screenshot_20221112-192606_Instagram.jpg

Mario would be lost without his filters 🙄
Screenshot_20221112-192622_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Jesus bleeping christ. I cannot stand people who decorate for Christmas this early. Absolutely no need for it. His takes up most of the flat and he will be fed up with it by Christmas. He just wants to be the first on the gram to get the recognition for decorating for Christmas. Shops I understand doing it this early, instahuns I can't.

Reactions: 48
Just when you think things can't get worse after tit Cane Lame... aahv juss been sick in ma mooth! 😱🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just when you think things can't get worse after tit Cane Lame... aahv juss been sick in ma mooth! 😱🤢

Marion's gonni be raging he never thought of the cracker throw in. She's even got the panelling and a mirror in similar place. Wonder what her high footfall area is like? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why all the reposts from people about his reveal. So boring!!!!
Because he doesnae dae any of this for the gram! None of it is for validation from strangers! It’s absolutely all for him and Derek and Rayne and those depressed people he inspires(?) 🤥 so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Marion's gonni be raging he never thought of the cracker throw in. She's even got the panelling and a mirror in similar place. Wonder what her high footfall area is like? 🤔
Scary isn't it? Both tress look like Home Bargains Christmas section has exploded on it. 😂 I wouldn't like to have a nap on the sofa next to the tree, one jerk movement and you'd be knocked over the heed by a fucken gingerbread hoose! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OK, tis the first time today I've has a chance to sit down and check the wee cunts stories but opted for Tattle first! I'm hoping Christmas with Marion is a thing and the big reveal happened. I see from your posts I have a fabulous story waiting for me involving Marion, sporting a big purple spot on his bulbous nose, gingerbread men and a onesie fit for a kid but looking ridiculous on a middle aged man. Hold up guys I'm going in.....brb

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First time catching up on Instagram today, I've been gutting the hoose and airing it out through ma front door an back door (smell the wealth hens) and changing ma non sharting sheets. Wtf is this Christmas 2023 reveal...spunked too early and will lose engagement closer to Christmas 🙄 even I know that and Instagram isnae ma joab. Nae bother though I'm sure he'll be in his Easter bonnet by 25th December.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.