Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Deidre 🤣🤣
I think he's full of tit. He's clearly being kept awake by Wildrocket2020 saying about his wee PowerPoint. So aye, relatively. Not ma quote.
Screenshot_20221120-013256_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221120-013300_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well you could be there Marion if you didn’t waste all your money on tatt. Get yourself a passport and book!
I wonder if, other than Rayn's safety being compromised and him having no friends or family willing to do him a favour and look after the cat, there is potentially concern about going away anywhere and sharing it publicly incase of someone in an official position seeing it. The constant mentions about wanting to go are merely for content/engagement no doubt, but if certain 👀 claims are to be believed, I'd imagine you'd struggle to explain managing to go away to a busy city you've never been to before that requires loads of walking, planning journeys in crowded, unfamiliar places where your shart card may not be recognised and you do not know where nearest toilets are at all times.

Would he have to keep quiet like he does private cleans (hinting he is scared of someone seeing stuff), and therefore there is absolutely no point in going or spending the cash as he cannot get the content and likes from it?

Reactions: 25
Dear Deidre 🤣🤣
I think he's full of tit. He's clearly being kept awake by Wildrocket2020 saying about his wee PowerPoint. So aye, relatively. Not ma quote.
View attachment 1744690View attachment 1744691
Pfffttt knowing how he can't keep the simplest things a secret like the AMA launch, how he's been a backstabber when other influencers don't crawl to him, he must be friggin joking. He's the last person I'd confide in. All he wants is gossip from people because he's got no friends of his own. And IF there are fannies messaging him, then they must be in the same boat as him.

As if he's a genuine caring person 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Pfffttt knowing how he can't keep the simplest things a secret like the AMA launch, how he's been a backstabber when other influencers don't crawl to him, he must be friggin joking. He's the last person I'd confide in. All he wants is gossip from people because he's got no friends of his own. And IF there are fannies messaging him, then they must be in the same boat as him.

As if he's a genuine caring person 🤣
“I’ll keep your secrets”……. Yet do a massive 2 page HOLD TAE READ! rambling story about the message you sent me. Silly bleep.

• Haha
Dear Deidre 🤣🤣
View attachment 1744690View attachment 1744691
I’ll never post anything and give you the best advice then proceeds to post a two page “hold To read” that basically tells the person that their message is keeping him up. What a bleeping wanker!

Anyway ma lovelies, off down to Cardiff today for work for a few days. I hear their Christmas markets are open so a think al take masel fur a wee mulled wine or ten. Cheers tae youse aw.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ll never post anything and give you the best advice then proceeds to post a two page “hold To read” that basically tells the person that their message is keeping him up. What a bleeping wanker!

Anyway ma lovelies, off down to Cardiff today for work for a few days. I hear their Christmas markets are open so a think al take masel fur a wee mulled wine or ten. Cheers tae youse aw.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Enjoy Cardiff, hold your phone high and live life as it should be lived - no ma quote 😆

Maz is the last person I'd think of for advice, he has absolutely no life experience. He's experienced zero in his 39 years, he's not been anywhere, no career highs, no experience with purchasing properties, never married/kids and no long lasting friend groups - instahuns do not count. Wee Deek's heid buttons up the back (would need to to put up with hole no.1). Lives in a pokey wee flat in the worst part of Paisley, doesn't drive, zero ambition and even his cat hates him.

He was given his platform on a plate, he's even failed with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Ooooh have fun, and have a few toddies for us lovely 😋

Enjoy Cardiff, hold your phone high and live life as it should be lived - no ma quote 😆

Maz is the last person I'd think of for advice, he has absolutely no life experience. He's experienced zero in his 39 years, he's not been anywhere, no career highs, no experience with purchasing properties, never married/kids and no long lasting friend groups - instahuns do not count. Wee Deek's heid buttons up the back (would need to to put up with hole no.1). Lives in a pokey wee flat in the worst part of Paisley, doesn't drive, zero ambition and even his cat hates him.

He was given his platform on a plate, he's even failed with that.
"Deeks heid buttons up the back"...Howling here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning ma lovelies! Swerving right oot ma lane, but is there a media page to save all of the bespoke creations by @hopethishelpsallthebest? I would enjoy a peruse of an evening, when I’m all tucked in warm and cozy.
Oor Hope should turn them into a bespoke calendar, would make a fabolous wee minder fur a Christmas gift. Ah bet Sadie wud prefer that tae hooker shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The real Wild Rocket has exposed themselves to me 🤣🤣
I was clutching my beak when looked at my phone letting the dog out for a wee at 2am!

The weapon saying the account only follows celebrity's is 100% bollox. It only follows random people linked to the account that was created so we could have a nosey at what their doing. Not a celeb in sight!!!🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Ahhh.... I'm not far from Cardiff but not been there for a little while. You'll enjoy the city, the markets are lovely as is the Winter Wonderland. 😊 Have a great time, ma lovelie ❤ 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The real Wild Rocket has exposed themselves to me 🤣🤣
I was clutching my beak when looked at my phone letting the dog out for a wee at 2am!

The weapon saying the account only follows celebrity's is 100% bollox. It only follows random people linked to the account that was created so we could have a nosey at what their doing. Not a celeb in sight!!!🤣
Bring wildrocket2020 over to the dark side ma lovelie!!!

Ahhh.... I'm not far from Cardiff but not been there for a little while. You'll enjoy the city, the markets are lovely as is the Winter Wonderland. 😊 Have a great time, ma lovelie ❤ 💎
Thanks hen, I love Wales and think they should consider cutting oot england and joining youse tae Scotland.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.