Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came to post this, I don't comment on this thread much, usually sat watching and laughing, but this absolutely cracked me up 😂😂😂
Welcome ma lovelie, get tae ken sum Marionisms and get poasting. Ah'd recommend the wiki, but huv yer Tena lady oan, ye wull pish yersel' 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well this just shows us loveleis there are SNAKES AW ER THESE APPS 🐍

There’s also got to be some snakes in that polis station who can get us a wee preview ae the work tress?????

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s brutal watching him trying to keep up with the high end Instagramers, sitting in his wee grey cell with the epileptic tree when they are all doing it so much more tastefully and grander, he can only dream of that kind of decoration, I almost do feel a bit sorry for him ☹
Epileptic tree 💀 🤣🤣🤣

This comment! ⚰🤣

View attachment 1752476
View attachment 1752477

Wasn't sure whether I could show name so had to split it up.
Please post any melt downs Marion has regarding this as I’m currently off Insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The shade on misfits repost 🤣 “it’s nae candy cane lame hen but if ya blind wain likes it then practice makes ok 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He wishes he had a proper front door 🤭

Ah Mario, you can only live vicariously through others homes. I'll think of you though when l hang my door wreath up in December...On the outside 🤪
Havent bought one yet, but when I do, I'm hanging mine on the outside of my front door to my house (smell the wealth Marion).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s like Verruca Salt from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. Bratty little tit. Except he’s a 40 year old man.
Home Bargains at the head office in Knowsley is huge (or The Home & Bargain if you are a scouser!) it’s full of all this stuff. I went on Friday. Rammed full with all this Xmas tatt. Candy Cane Hell (or heaven, depending on your preference). Does McGills offer a wee bespoke coach trip down the M6 /M62 that Old Maid Marion could hop on?
Thats my favourite HB.... I'm going tomorrow... may buy one and send a pic to our Maz, just to piss him off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.