Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he is going to show us the work tree when he gets it done........is he trying to get a wee side hustle of decorating trees?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No doubt the creepy little stalker will be fancying this one next ๐Ÿ™„

Screenshot_20221123-080853_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He has to be on the wind up hen ๐Ÿ˜‚

if heโ€™s being serious then Iโ€™m here for it. Iโ€™d love to catch a glimpse of the piss stained, dingy, communal hallway. Nae debates:love:
Not forgetting pieces of bitten off ears. Iโ€™d like to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shine your colours and the make changes thatโ€™s needed!*

*no ma quote
Qatar will be shaking in their boots now know all, know nothing has spoken. Silly little bleep.

The gay community donโ€™t claim you Hen! Youโ€™re an embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The gay community donโ€™t claim you Hen! Youโ€™re an embarrassment
This 1000% hen!!! My gay friends say this to me all the time, we have a WhatsApp group where Marion comes up and gets roasted all the time.
They say heโ€™s an embarrassment and that heโ€™d get torn to shreds if he went out on the gay scene.
๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”๐ŸŠ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This comment! โšฐ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 1752476
View attachment 1752477

Wasn't sure whether I could show name so had to split it up.
I promise it wasn't me hens. Which one of you wonderful trolls was it ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Well this just shows us loveleis there are SNAKES AW ER THESE APPS ๐Ÿ

Thereโ€™s also got to be some snakes in that polis station who can get us a wee preview ae the work tress?????
I still don't think he works there hen. I think he is maybe decorating the job centres Christmas tree. He is bribing them, so they don't sanction him for being a lazy bastid, that's why he is bringing his own baubles etc in. No my quote. :m:ROFLMAO:

Not posted for a while but been reading and laughing, but crack den towers has me howling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ x
We only speak the truth on here my lovely, nae debates xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This 1000% hen!!! My gay friends say this to me all the time, we have a WhatsApp group where Marion comes up and gets roasted all the time.
They say heโ€™s an embarrassment and that heโ€™d get torn to shreds if he went out on the gay scene.
๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”๐ŸŠ
My son canโ€™t stand him ๐Ÿ˜‚ he always says that Mario is the worst example.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Things oor Mario doesnae have.

Friends
Front door
Bath
Style
Table & chairs
Back door
Hair
Wealth
A normal shaped heed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.