Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine claiming you had a fuhl time joab but posting all that shite on instagram all morning?

Also, if he’s trying to make money aff Avamay and he’s such a good content creator surely he knows that prime engagement time isn’t lunchtime on a Monday? I’m only off because I’ve worked sat and sun at my fuhl time job so we get Friday and Monday off to compensate.

So he’s shot his load early aswell so when all the other accounts will be showing their trees off in a few weeks we are in for the mother of all come downs when his tree is long forgotten by his insta huns. Eurgh enough of a rant from me today.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Martin's content for the next 6 weeks - reposting people sharing his shite tree. and him posting 50 diff angles of it. SAD. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He used adjectives such as gorgeous/lovely/stunning at least 19 times in those stories.

Hey Marion. I'm not looking for a "minding" (?!) gift. We don't do gifts for each other because there's nothing we really need or want. I decided to not feel forced into buying junk this year for our bespokes and set a budget of £50. Wasn't a strict budget but wanted to see if I could manage it. I got everything one bespoke wanted and came under budget. Found everything on secondhand sites, some still new with tags. Just stuff people bought but never used. Children will get what they want. I didn't spend extra getting things they probably wouldn't even use. I'm doing my minscule bit for the planet. Win-win.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Definitely a sandwich short of a picnic, what nurses have whatsapp groups set up dedicated to talking about mario, not in a bad way but a lovely way? 🤣🤣🤣 such delusions of grandeur 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Definitely a sandwich short of a picnic, what nurses have whatsapp groups set up dedicated to talking about mario, not in a bad way but a lovely way? 🤣🤣🤣 such delusions of grandeur 😒
I can imagine the chat - “Aw int that nice lassies, Marios posted his bed fur the 14th time this week. Auch he’s bloody hilarious”.

He is absolutely off his rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He really is up Hinch's arse, Soph this, Soph that. :sick:

And I really didn't know, so now got to know that you can gift wax melts in a gift bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Howling at him saying you can do these bags for teachers, friends, or NEIGHBOURS. Would love to be a fly on the wall as he chaps the door of the boys from Trainspotting and thrusts a bag of wax melts at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.