Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, from yesterday's stories I have gathered the following information.

Martin has the worst hair I have ever seen, when i say hair, I mean 3 strands. it's like the end of a yard brush. He needs to book a bespoke trip to Turkey for a wee transplant or else sell that Dyson hairdryer.
He was dressed like one of the junkies in the flat below. How has he had the audacity to actually show himself like that haha. Now don't get me wrong, I look like a skip rat when I'm roaming around my gaff, but the difference is, I don't video it and put it on insta as it's not my job and quite frankly nobody gives a duck about me changing the bed.
The snack box. I just cannot cope. Just carry your 2 bags of bikers into the living room ffs, you live in a 1 bed flat! you could probably rhrow the crisps into the living room. He is a joke.

Doing A 3 point turn back into my own lane gang. mwah tons of love.

lets mop kick the tit out of monday xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So, from yesterday's stories I have gathered the following information.

Martin has the worst hair I have ever seen, when i say hair, I mean 3 strands. it's like the end of a yard brush. He needs to book a bespoke trip to Turkey for a wee transplant or else sell that Dyson hairdryer.
He was dressed like one of the junkies in the flat below. How has he had the audacity to actually show himself like that haha. Now don't get me wrong, I look like a skip rat when I'm roaming around my gaff, but the difference is, I don't video it and put it on insta as it's not my job and quite frankly nobody gives a duck about me changing the bed.
The snack box. I just cannot cope. Just carry your 2 bags of bikers into the living room ffs, you live in a 1 bed flat! you could probably rhrow the crisps into the living room. He is a joke.

Doing A 3 point turn back into my own lane gang. mwah tons of love.

lets mop kick the tit out of monday xxx
Throw the crisps, I am cackling 🤣 I have a bespoke hospital appointment today (am fiiiiine Ma lovelies) and I’m sat in the ward having such a laugh to myself at this, getting some questionable looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Throw the crisps, I am cackling 🤣 I have a bespoke hospital appointment today (am fiiiiine Ma lovelies) and I’m sat in the ward having such a laugh to myself at this, getting some questionable looks!
The funny part is, he actually could throw the crisps from his kitchen into the living room just fine 🤭😭 they would land almost right next to the chesterfield breezeblock couch.👌🏻 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He could hen - Imagine whipping that wee box out to carry your crisps across the high footfall landing to the sofa. a whole 3 ft away. He is bleeping delusional. I don't know what planet he is on but its not the same one as the rest of us my lovely.

Good luck with your hospital appointment, you've got this, tonsa love xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He tries so hard to have a cute instagram ✨aesthetic✨ but he gets it wrang everytime. bleeping Bikers criss has finished me aff 💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Here's a couple of the negative comments on a tree like Mario's on the HB page. There were several 🤭
Screenshot_20221121-111045_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-110946_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hulloo ma lovelies! Been oot living life as it should be lived with ma phone held high this weekend. And now am nursing a bespoke 2 day hangover, but we move.

Was looking through the comments on that tiktok and someone’s tagged Deeks sister 🤣 Martin is going to be having kittens.
368439D1-A442-41C6-B94D-1A046E340347.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What the hell is the little tubby wearing? Is this his famous hoose coat or a horrible pair of pj's?
It’s his foisty mother of the bride housecoat and so forth ma lovelie. It’s absolutely foul and should never be worn by anyone. Where did he buy it, Bonmarche?

Also this hair never fails to astound me. Crickey!

B1CCFF75-02D1-4DDB-9974-FBF3AD869472.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
is this little fools video camera working aye or naw? Cos from what iv gathered we have had non stop videos of that hacket tree, this guy always drains the life out xmas before its even hit December yet the only content he has. Roll on boxing day onwards and so forth i am all here for it.

Reactions: 13
He’s just posted his original reel to his stories again but this time with westlife music instead of Christina the absolute melon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to take a comma break from him hens because we were living our best life this weekend and I'm sick of seeing that tree of his already. He needs a life.

Ffs he's posting his tree for any friggin reason and it's not December yet.
Grow up you stupid, childish bastard 😒

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.