Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This idiot talks like he has shares in AMA 😂 Settle down Mario, it's not your company mate.
Screenshot_20221022-213243_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cringing fae her the noo 😩

Acting like something big is coming. He always does this. Talks the talk and then ends up looking like a prize bleep when his boring little life is the exact same
How funny would it be if she told him she was dropping his name at Christmas 😂

Is just me or is that not what a Xmas tree should be, it’s like something out of a cartoon 😂 beautiful is not the word I would call it
It's ugly and far too much on it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is just me or is that not what a Xmas tree should be, it’s like something out of a cartoon 😂 beautiful is not the word I would call it
Just when we had forgotten the abomination that was candy cane lame. Not much renders me speechless but……. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All this Christmas talk is just ridiculous if you ask me. Im looking at holidays for next year knowing full well I won't be able to go where I want due to the cost of living. He needs to get a life. Him and Deek could be off not having the time of their lives if they really wanted to. Instead he sits in the bedsit thinking about Christmas for 9 months of the year. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry read the post wrong

Previously he de-cluttered 6 cupboards then proceeded to fill these up

View attachment 1670492

1 cupboard ⬇ to ⬆

View attachment 1670500
Fooking hell how many cupboards ! I have ome cupboard under the sink for cleaning stuff and there is still plenty of room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning ma lovelies ! Been up since crack of dawn gutting my hoose. By gutting I mean make ma bed and by hoose I mean my flat ! But any hoo I’m keeping ma power and getting on with da day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
These dickheads decorate early because it's all down come Boxing Day! 🙄 They buy and plan for it 6 months before, and by the time it comes around, they're sick of it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like something from Cat in the Hat so aye.

(been lurking a while but not posted before. Wandered over from Hinch’s thread)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
These dickheads decorate early because it's all down come Boxing Day! 🙄 They buy and plan for it 6 months before, and by the time it comes around, they're sick of it! 😂
They don’t actually enjoy Christmas ! That is the hilarious part about it! I think that is the issue really …they want to love it and enjoy what everyone else is so they to think a fake persona and load of tat will achieve it!

I really hope Marion takes on board some of the comments on here .Cuts back on tat and lives a little!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They don’t actually enjoy Christmas ! That is the hilarious part about it! I think that is the issue really …they want to love it and enjoy what everyone else is so they to think a fake persona and load of tat will achieve it!

I really hope Marion takes on board some of the comments on here .Cuts back on tat and lives a little!
It's all to make money (not in Mario's case, he never does 😏😂) and to give them content, it's laughable because come January they're all struggling to know what to say and show on their page. 🙄 Imagine living your life like that, absolutely pathetic! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been quiet on this thread Ma lovelies but reading in the back ground. Loving how it knows about Mario’s hallitosis 😂

you all crack me up. Shine bright, changing youse all from the roof tops so aye
That clearly should say chanting you on from the roof tops. My bad I had a decaf coffee before bed so was up all night. Last time I do that 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.