Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might sound like a right bleep but I agree, I bet he deep down hates Christmas. No kids, no family, never seems to eat nice food or drink nice drinks, goes absolutely bleeping nowhere, is clearly skint. He must be exhausted keeping up this facade. Deeply unhappy man

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That clearly should say chanting you on from the roof tops. My bad I had a decaf coffee before bed so was up all night. Last time I do that 🙈
Nae bother, hen. This is the Mario thread after all. Spelling and grammar is no strict oan here. We’re all used tae reading her illiterate ramblings, so we are fluent in no sense whatsoever. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I might sound like a right bleep but I agree, I bet he deep down hates Christmas. No kids, no family, never seems to eat nice food or drink nice drinks, goes absolutely bleeping nowhere, is clearly skint. He must be exhausted keeping up this facade. Deeply unhappy man
He doesn't even go for nice autumn/winter walks and enjoy hot chocolate drinks from Greggs/Costa, Christmas sandwiches from Pret or go to Christmas markets - he just likes buying tat and watching the American Christmas scenes and films, it's bizarre! 👀 I'm far from rich and work hard for what I earn, but I do those things because they're nice treats (until I can't get my work trousers on 😩😂) and I don't smoke, eat out/drink a lot or go shopping for tat, so it's something to look forward to. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I bet he feels his Christmas tree from last year is something to be proud of.....odd little man

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He doesn't even go for nice autumn/winter walks and enjoy hot chocolate drinks from Greggs/Costa, Christmas sandwiches from Pret or go to Christmas markets - he just likes buying tat and watching the American Christmas scenes and films, it's bizarre! 👀 I'm far from rich and work hard for what I earn, but I do those things because they're nice treats (until I can't get my work trousers on 😩😂) and I don't smoke, eat out/drink a lot or go shopping for tat, so it's something to look forward to. 😊
This is what I mean. It’s different for me now I’ve got kids but before that it was all going for walks and Christmas shopping, the costa drinks, markets, Christmas parties, any excuse for a baileys and a mince pie, cheeseboards, work do’s.. his life is so bleeping dry I’d feel sorry for him if he weren’t such a prick. Such a waste

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Agree. We try budget for presents as well as enjoying Xmas activities. Usually do a Xmas market, take the kids to a Santa activity for the afternoon, get together with friends for a festive meal/drinks and pop to another city for some Xmas shopping. Martin whines on about loving Xmas but he literally shoves his tree up beginning of November and then spends the next two months aww cosy wit a hot chocolit. Sad little man.

Reactions: 20
I can't get my head around it. That horrific tree belongs to two men. It's sad he does it all for a photo on that app. I thought he was adding green this year? My son's bedroom tree isn't that tacky.
I love Christmas. I love getting all you're thermals on and eating churos, drinking mulled wine while waiting your turn on the big wheel at the markets.
We used to walk my son round the streets at night to see all the lights when he was younger. I love Christmas dinner with all the family and music and dancing all night long. Then the boxing day visits to those who weren't there the night before. It's tragic he is soo adamant he is happy that he doesn't bother his arse to do anything nice. He has more free income than alot of us it seems. He could travell and see actuall New York at Christmas. He's suck a cock.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He really is a sad wee man. All this weird excitement about Autumn and Wintum and putting up tat decorations. He admitted last year how he didn’t even enjoy Christmas Day. This weird obsession is all for likes on that app.
Marion, please stop blowing your benefits on tat from tat shops - annoys me that this is what I pay tax on my hard earned cash for.

Reactions: 21
Good morning ma lovelies ! Been up since crack of dawn gutting my hoose. By gutting I mean make ma bed and by hoose I mean my flat ! But any hoo I’m keeping ma power and getting on with da day.
I bet your flat is a lot more welcoming than Mario's cold, sterile box room 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet your flat is a lot more welcoming than Mario's cold, sterile box room 😁
All the furniture is where it is meant to be ! I.e no bathroom cabinet will be found in my living room 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
ahhhh autumn and Christma. Cold leafy Walks, Costa hot choc, markets, shopping, films, school concerts. Turkey shopping, Christmas cake making (doing mine this week always do in Oct half term) Christmas day dinner, films, board games, chocolate, cheese. Boxing Day guests, me and my sister always leg it go to Lush sale before we go back to mine for Prosecco presents and more cheese.
the traditions of the things my kids have in their stockings every single year despite being adults and teens now
cheese, port, chocolat, cheese, Prosecco, gin, cheese………

• Heart
ahhhh autumn and Christma. Cold leafy Walks, Costa hot choc, markets, shopping, films, school concerts. Turkey shopping, Christmas cake making (doing mine this week always do in Oct half term) Christmas day dinner, films, board games, chocolate, cheese. Boxing Day guests, me and my sister always leg it go to Lush sale before we go back to mine for Prosecco presents and more cheese.
the traditions of the things my kids have in their stockings every single year despite being adults and teens now
cheese, port, chocolat, cheese, Prosecco, gin, cheese………
I got a stocking with an orange in the toe from my mum until I was 38 🤣
Yup, cheese, drink, cheese cheese and more cheese!
When I get home from that place abroad next week, I'm making Lemonchello to bottle and give as gifts. Probably with cheese. It needs a month to brew.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was gagging for summer to end then gagging for halloweeen then now Christmas. Lmaoooo what’s he guna do in bleeping January the wee bleep. Get fucked Mario you’re a loser you can’t sing and rayn deserves better

• Haha
He doesn’t even look real in his latest mirror selfie ! Has he got a cardboard cut out of himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was gagging for summer to end then gagging for halloweeen then now Christmas. Lmaoooo what’s he guna do in bleeping January the wee bleep. Get fucked Mario you’re a loser you can’t sing and rayn deserves better
Thread title. 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.