Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In aww his Christmas cleaning haul there wiz nae mention oan a product to clean Dereks skirting

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apologies if this has already been discussed - I will get back my maw own lawn - but, the shake in his hand. I vaguely remember the xfactor story saying it was because he was so nervous going on instagram because all you trolls were impacting on his mental health. But genuinely that’s not a good sign…. Marion if you’re reading, I would go to the doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apologies if this has already been discussed - I will get back my maw own lawn - but, the shake in his hand. I vaguely remember the xfactor story saying it was because he was so nervous going on instagram because all you trolls were impacting on his mental health. But genuinely that’s not a good sign…. Marion if you’re reading, I would go to the doctor.
Aye he shakes like a shitting dug so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There'll be some of his followers would love a takeaway, but they can't because they have kids to feed and homes to heat. He just never thinks about what he posts, so l hope this loses him followers 😡
Screenshot_20221022-172830_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
After a few days of going into the green, thanks to his bestie, his followers are now deserting him agin.

Long may the red reign.

mario.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like Hinch is planning to steal Christmas again this year 😆😂😂😂😂

85B62EA2-2422-40A8-B7CE-1FFCE96A66BC.jpeg

Screaming at her attempting to light this tree in her massive garden as part of her Christmas decs meanwhile shartin Martin is gonna look like a total neep with his 2 different sized trees tress (one 7ft!!!!) in his postage stamp of a living room 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

View attachment 1670076

Screaming at her attempting to light this tree in her massive garden as part of her Christmas decs meanwhile shartin Martin is gonna look like a total neep with his 2 different sized trees (one 7ft!!!!) in his postage stamp of a living room 😅😅

I'm sure Hinch will have someone to do exactly that for her and more.... 🙄 I mean, she's had almost everything else bleeping gifted in that tend farm! 😠 And as for Mario, I can't imagine where he's gonae put that tree as surely it'll be 8 ft by the time it's ruined decorated? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1670076

Screaming at her attempting to light this tree in her massive garden as part of her Christmas decs meanwhile shartin Martin is gonna look like a total neep with his 2 different sized trees tress (one 7ft!!!!) in his postage stamp of a living room 😅😅

I really want an emoji like button that is me pissing ma pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure Hinch will have someone to do exactly that for her and more.... 🙄 I mean, she's had almost everything else bleeping gifted in that tend farm! 😠 And as for Mario, I can't imagine where he's gonae put that tree as surely it'll be 8 ft by the time it's ruined decorated? 🤔😂
She wants tend farm decorated for free 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Doesnae like clutter at his sink but it’s fine behind the sofas, the kitchen door and doon the side of his wardrobes… He’s so bleeping thick it actually hurts!
I actually had to go back and listen twice to make sure I wasn't hearing things 🙃 make it make sense 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm calling it now that the second tress does not go up. He'll realise how insane it looks in his postage stamp and will do a beak clutching story where he blames Deek for getting the wrang size (even though we all know he klarna'd it himsel). Sit tight Bernadette, you're getting a new tree the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm calling it now that the second tress does not go up. He'll realise how insane it looks in his postage stamp and will do a beak clutching story where he blames Deek for getting the wrang size (even though we all know he klarna'd it himsel). Sit tight Bernadette, you're getting a new tree the year!
There's no way 3ft Deekz got a 7ft tree up to their "house."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She wants tend farm decorated for free 🤢
She's probably had 80% of that tend farm for free, the greedy cow! 😡 The only thing she hasn't had but wanted was a hot tub.... unless it's hiding somewhere until Christmas where she'll make out her parents bought it for her. 🙄

Doesnae like clutter at his sink but it’s fine behind the sofas, the kitchen door and doon the side of his wardrobes… He’s so bleeping thick it actually hurts!
There's no much clutter in the hoose as it's all shoved behind fucken doors, in the bedroom and behind the settee! 😂 I could de-clutter if I rammed things oot of sight! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After a few days of going into the green, thanks to his bestie, his followers are now deserting him agin.

Long may the red reign.

View attachment 1670035
Yes! 😂👏

View attachment 1670076

He'll be hoping for an invite for the switch on.. Sorry Maz, family only 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I went straight to the last vid and missed some stinkers

Dosna like clutter near his sink

View attachment 1669682

He is filming himself speed cleaning with his ring light and tripod lol.

It's hype, a craze, I dare you to tell that to Soph the millionaire!

View attachment 1669683
Ah hope he isnae using the same dishmatic oan his dishes and the cludgie 😳

There's no way 3ft Deekz got a 7ft tree up to their "house."
If he wanted a 4 ft tree why did the bold Derek get him a 7 ft tree? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I though that ! Usually what alcoholics have ..the shakes when they have withdrawal. Maybe Maz is a secret drinker

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the balloon arch going back up since he bought two spare ones last year? I think the two trees will definitely go up no matter how ridiculous it look then in February he’ll be saying how he’s not putting two trees up again because it was too much and he wasn’t in a good place bla bla bla then repeat….if you don’t know then get to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There will be a clutching beak hilarious story about how the trees the wrong size and he'll put it outside infront of the flats instead. Anything Hinch can do....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not to sound like a mad eco warrior but these cleaning cunts bleeping boil my blood with their hauls.

There is absolutely NO NEED for that amount of products to clean. You can easily use vinegar, bicarb, soap flakes and a few drops of essential oil for smell/extra anti-bac. Use the same bottle over and over again.

These moronic bastard cunts are destroying the planet haul by haul 😢
👏👏👏👏👏👏 Nancy Birthwhistles books are fantastic for non chemical cleaning :)
To keep on thread, what a bloody bore that haul was, the mans no right in the heid

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.