Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the balloon arch going back up since he bought two spare ones last year? I think the two trees will definitely go up no matter how ridiculous it look then in February he’ll be saying how he’s not putting two trees up again because it was too much and he wasn’t in a good place bla bla bla then repeat….if you don’t know then get to know 😂
Apparently the arch is going above his window this year. Ah didnae know aboot Marion last Christmas, noo ah've goat tae know and am pure dead excited tae see the bedsit Christmas this year and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That second tree will be getting launched out the window quicker than rayne can jump when he realises how stupid it looks

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not to sound like a mad eco warrior but these cleaning cunts bleeping boil my blood with their hauls.

There is absolutely NO NEED for that amount of products to clean. You can easily use vinegar, bicarb, soap flakes and a few drops of essential oil for smell/extra anti-bac. Use the same bottle over and over again.

These moronic bastard cunts are destroying the planet haul by haul 😢
A bit of fairly liquid goes a long way too .. it’s multipurpose but these influences by multiple products that achieve the same thing. They are gone in the head

• Heart
Reactions: 23
on the basis of my stats post, I am making a thread suggestion based on it.

Thread suggestion

#84 Mario's numbers are going back to red and jeez stop with the pics of your bed.

Rubbish I know lol

• Haha
Thread suggestion - The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah I though that ! Usually what alcoholics have ..the shakes when they have withdrawal. Maybe Maz is a secret drinker
I’ll admit, I have thought this before. I mean he often looks pissed on his rambling stories. The hold tae reads that make no sense at all. The shaking. The weight gain. The sallow skin.

It all adds up

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ll admit, I have thought this before. I mean he often looks pissed on his rambling stories. The hold tae reads that make no sense at all. The shaking. The weight gain. The sallow skin.

It all adds up
maybe that’s why he only works half an hour a week and appears to live in a supported complex, with the junkies et a. Very sad if it’s true

Reactions: 16

It all adds up
My FIL had a tremor but never touched a drink.

Do nae know how much alcohol Marion drinks. He seems more like a jooz and tea with 2 and a half sugars kind of man. I suspect his shakes are coming down from all that sugar and decaf coffee that keeps him awake aw night. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I went straight to the last vid and missed some stinkers

Dosna like clutter near his sink

View attachment 1669682

He is filming himself speed cleaning with his ring light and tripod lol.

It's hype, a craze, I dare you to tell that to Soph the millionaire!

View attachment 1669683
7 cupboards before full of cleaning stuff alone? Well suppose that explains why he only uses soup maker,ninga and take aways only no room for plates, 1 cupboard for mugs only.

FYI his whole kitchen has 7 cupboards trying Make out he has a massive gaff 🏠🤥

It all adds up
Don't forget a lot of drinkers have the red patch across bottom of nose.. exactly like Marion wonder if that's why the drinks trolley is gone too much temptation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My FIL had a tremor but never touched a drink.

Do nae know how much alcohol Marion drinks. He seems more like a jooz and tea with 2 and a half sugars kind of man. I suspect his shakes are coming down from all that sugar and decaf coffee that keeps him awake aw night. 😭
Shakes fae the dehydration fae the constant shitting

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mr Margrit is so horrified in Marions latest haul that he’s declared that we are not putting a tree up this year and what we would spend in electricity plus a bit more we will donate to a local childrens charity. Just when you think you couldn’t love someone anymore. ☺

I was a bit like, what?, be we are either working or out over most of the festive period so we will see many Christmas trees whereas some kids won’t see one.

Sorry for the soppy post but I think my stone heart has just melted!!
That is just so lovely 😍

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.