Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s done it again..mugging his sister on his platform by showing off her ‘real’ LV bag. I’m deeeeeead he never fails to disappoint.

And who are the Paterson’s is this his attempt pretending he has friends ? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s done it again..mugging his sister on his platform by showing off her ‘real’ LV bag. I’m deeeeeead he never fails to disappoint.

Is that Krystal Chandaleirs house he's scrounging a chimney sweep for?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Krystal Paterson is his wee sister hen. He loves shaming the wee lass. She's even incapable of googling local chimney sweepers. She must be as thick as him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that Krystal Chandaleirs house he's scrounging a chimney sweep for?
Not sure?, but this prick just loves showing off the inside of his families homes. It's like they're the only one's to have a normal house, log burner, outside sitting area etc...

Hate to disappointment you Maz, but most of us have those things. It's only you that's living in a tit hole 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does he actually like Krystal Chandelier?

First he shows off her gaping axe wound tae the Internet. Now he’s showing off her plastic, fake Louis bag 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Google is your friend. Ma lovely.
His DMs look OK to receive new messages.

Screenshot_20221015_150713_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Got ma crissss, diabetes jooos, wan ah they 👉 🍹drinks for later and ma hoosecowat on, all ready for this new thread.

Well done @Ferguson hen 😘 #deserved #treatit #fuckit

• Haha
Notice we are not getting to see the fake baked Krystal any more , just her fake bag on the train . Smell the wealth 😂

• Haha
Can’t believe he’s flexing again with his families homes 😂 first it was Krystal’s new front door, then Jonnie’s new detached hoose, and now Krystal Paterson’s log burner 😩

Does he really think these things are brag worthy? Although, I guess they are when you live in a 2 room tit hole wae £25 a week rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What are all the marks on the bag? Looks like the cheap material is coming away.
I thought the same, looks like the material is ragged, but I think it's rain. 😂 He's such a creep taking these photos - we all know it's a fake, but wouldn't care less if it was the real deal! 🙄

It”s peeling aff😂Imagine even going oot with with that never mind having its ane seat on the train😂
Oh so it is! 👀😂 Thought it was wet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I take it the hints for a chimney sweep is for the sister? So she has a chimney in the house she’s lived in for years and years and she’s never had the chimney swept? Pull the other one beggy.
I reckon he tries to get all these freebies so that he can try and make himself look important to his family. He’s so desperate to be seen as an influencer, it’s actually so tragic. I hate to feel sorry for him but it’s so hard not to sometimes. Think I’m going saft

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.