Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying laughing at this utter nonsense. The only dream he has is to buy cheap candy cane tat from B&M then get old Hinchy to notice him.
Would love to know what he thinks he is achieving!?
Well I sure ain’t jealous o him. He’s living in a wee flat in Beruit towers we a cat that hates him, a man he obviously doesn’t love (if he did he wouldnae be posting himsel ogling other men), and he polishes truncheons 4 hoors a week. Am no gan t post aboot my life to compare but I certainly wouldnae want to be wee Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I came to say the same thing about his recent bullshit story. Coming from the man who has no dreams and is clearly afraid of stepping out of his safe place*. Can one hunner percent say I ain’t jealous of the wee scrote living in a crack den up to his eyeballs in debt surrounded by tit 😂

*no ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry for the silence ma lovelies, ahv been sunning masel in Wales for the last 3 days. No quite as glamorous as that, doon fur work.

Mr Margrit braved opening the response from the BIL & it said…. “No comment” HA!

Anyway, 6 hour journey hame fur me!! Can’t wait tae be in Ma bed and aw cosy by 7pm!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry for the silence ma lovelies, ahv been sunning masel in Wales for the last 3 days. No quite as glamorous as that, doon fur work.

Mr Margrit braved opening the response from the BIL & it said…. “No comment” HA!

Anyway, 6 hour journey hame fur me!! Can’t wait tae be in Ma bed and aw cosy by 7pm!!
Checks you travelling aw ower the place we your joab that is yet joab! I can smell the wealth reeking fae ye. 👃

So am taking it the the BIL is no a fan o Marion’s. 😆

Have a safe journey ma lovelie and get aw cosy we a hoat chocolit and a Christmas filum by 7pm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Martin I can assure you no one is jealous of your life. A could be doon b&m buying tat to decorate ma front and back door 3-bed but I’d rather be spending it on days oot and holidays. He’s such a fake little man pretending like he doesn’t have dreams and when he said he doesnt have future goals 😭 just because he knows he won’t achieve them. He clearly would love to go to NYC or something at Xmas but cannot fathom saving money to do so.

Reactions: 18
Checks you travelling aw ower the place we your joab that is yet joab! I can smell the wealth reeking fae ye. 👃

So am taking it the the BIL is no a fan o Marion’s. 😆

Have a safe journey ma lovelie and get aw cosy we a hoat chocolit and a Christmas filum by 7pm.
A know hen, and no tae show aff but before the end of the year I’ll have been tae Christmas markets in London, Cardiff, Manchester, Poland, & New York whilst poached egg eyes is wanking over photos of them on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
More content suggestions for you Mario but why don't ye join a wee dance class, you and deek do something as a couple that doesny involve blocking yer arteries. Since ye love sharing aw the wee videos.

Ah need tae stop givin him content suggestions cause this app isnae ma joab, ma joab is ma joab.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A know hen, and no tae show aff but before the end of the year I’ll have been tae Christmas markets in London, Cardiff, Manchester, Poland, & New York whilst poached egg eyes is wanking over photos of them on Instagram.
Wow ma lovelie, you fairly like to get aboot, have you room for me in yer suitcase? Marion will be pyoor jealous when he reads this post and he’ll be catching the bus through to Edinburgh t the Crimbo markets one Saturday and then be home and aw cosy in his goonie and mushroom coloured, cheese scented fleece lined crocs by 6pm. Actually a think that would be too exciting for Marion, maybe a wee look roon Primark and lunch at Bella Italia again before Christmas will be the extent of his adventures.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma lovelie once you start you can’t stop, ask my husband he just gets orders in Mario talk these days, I’m usually answered back by “WHAT?”
It’s addictive and nae debates 😘
I described my wee laddies pizza as bespoke the other day , it was an oval shape and a bugger to find a tray for , he looked at me like I was crazy 😬🤣

Don't worry hen. Nobody will notice your cold sore with that bulbous nose. 🥰

View attachment 1676554
Mario hen looks like you’ve been electrocuted with those couple of hairs stuck up like that so aye, your baldy head your rules

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s with all the videos being shared? He just needs to delete his Instagram account now!!
He spends all his time on the tik tok app so we don't have to, then shares his finds ma lovelie. For those of us that have a joab and no this app isnae ma joab he is helping us find the folks with the goals so we can be inspired.
*Would seriously love to see his weekly screen time!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He wants to stop with that ✌ pose. He's worse than 12 year old girl. While on the subject of the young yins, they have a better life than that twisted face wee scrotum.

Spine bright hens 😘💎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me that really doesn’t understand what’s so hilarious about a pair of crocs? I’ve had mine for a couple of years but only wear them to take the bins down or nip to the local shop.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.