Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw god, Mr Margrit messaged the brother in law on insta last night ripping into Marion. We only remembered when his phone pinged with a message back. Too sober to open it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
He doesn’t even look real in his latest mirror selfie ! Has he got a cardboard cut out of himself 🤣
The filter is strong and nae debates.

Also, that mirror needs a clean, lots of streaks. Thought he wiz an OG cleaner influencer. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen that our Marion is following this page - are we in for a nose job journee? Clutching ma beak if so
D81827DB-83CE-4933-922F-69F90E3F0D79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
He doesn’t even look real in his latest mirror selfie ! Has he got a cardboard cut out of himself 🤣
bleeping state of him, how long did he spend choosing a filter to half his size? 🙄 I like curling up on the sofa with a cuppa and something nice to eat, but bloody hell, he's made "getting aww cosy" his personality! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This idiot just put fresh pj's on last night, 'apparently'. So he's either got the squits or there's skidders on them 😂
Screenshot_20221023-130143_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221023-130013_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
bleeping state of him, how long did he spend choosing a filter to half his size? 🙄 I like curling up on the sofa with a cuppa and something nice to eat, but bloody hell, he's made "getting aww cosy" his personality! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Exactly it’s all he ever does is get cosy on that awful sofa which might as well be made of bricks. He must be so bored

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aw god, Mr Margrit messaged the brother in law on insta last night ripping into Marion. We only remembered when his phone pinged with a message back. Too sober to open it.
Open it at once it's your duty as a Tattler!! All I've to say about his posts today is what a waste of a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm only catching up on his cleaning haul from yesterday cause I've been too busy living my life. Did anyone hear him say his living room monstrosity of a mirror was 9ft 🤣 it maybe looks 9ft next to the hobbit. He's so thick he really makes my head hurt 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was gagging for summer to end then gagging for halloweeen then now Christmas. Lmaoooo what’s he guna do in bleeping January the wee bleep. Get fucked Mario you’re a loser you can’t sing and rayn deserves better
You’re wrong ma lovely. Marion dusnae do Halloween (please ignore the million pumpkins) so he was not gagging for it. Back in my lane I go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.