Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seasonal cleaning products? Never heard of it. I dread to think how much he's spent on it! Does anyone remember when candy cane lame was up last year? What date?
Snapchat-75883913_edit_36174256239271.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

G&TGal II

He think it's funny but it's not, it just makes him look stupid and rough. 😑 He says he doesnae care but if he was told that was the reason why he's not getting much work, because lets face it, ranting and raving with a potty mouth on a large following, well known, open account doesn't look good, then I think he'd feel different....
If Marion reads here then he would know that he has been passed over for exactly this reason. My friend is director of a social media agency running major campaigns in Scotland and is based in Glasgow. Mario is considered by them to be to be unsuitable for even the smallest most local campaign due to his foul mouth, his rants on stories and his unpredictability. One comment - referring to a campaign promoting Glasgow tourism - regarding Mario was that they want to showcase the best of Glasgow and encourage people to come to visit - not put them off . He was summed up in one word ‘rancid’.

Mario has no niche, if you look at the Scottish Influencer Awards categories, there is no place for Mario.

Food - garlic & sodium tomato soup and boiled mince
Drink - red cola and sweet wine
Health & Wellbeing - sharting / we move / alleged death threats / just get on with it / buy seasonal pre landfill to treat depression.
Family - no loyalty there.
Travel - McGills buses
Lifestyle - scheme rat
Interiors & Design - bespoke fablon & buckled shelves
Arts & culture - Whitney, Elvis and a touch of Marilyn
Style - somewhere between Delboy Trotter and Charity shop
Beauty - buckled teeth, pores like craters and lips that look like he has snogged the cheese grater
Visual - 47 consecutive posts of candy canes
Inspiration - inspires the weans to stick in at school with the threat ‘ youse could end up like Mario’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Poptart

VIP Member
A basket to carry the cleaning products around the flat when he could probably clean the toilet whilst sat in the living room 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Mr Margrit is so horrified in Marions latest haul that he’s declared that we are not putting a tree up this year and what we would spend in electricity plus a bit more we will donate to a local childrens charity. Just when you think you couldn’t love someone anymore. ☺

I was a bit like, what?, be we are either working or out over most of the festive period so we will see many Christmas trees whereas some kids won’t see one.

Sorry for the soppy post but I think my stone heart has just melted!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m regretting my choices the noo after hearing he put the equivalent of 32 cloves of garlic in it 😂
No pulling oot now hen. We need tae get tae know the noo. One hunner percent. I think you should make a soup for your family and the "Marion soup" for someone you hate. So aye. 🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄

@Babybail93 there's a few more recipes in here you could try hen.
Snapchat-1615157145_edit_15642857343967.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I don’t remember this ma lovelie but I seem to remember it being spoke aboot on here. Am sure he said that plastic loafers were like Goochi dupes. I was thinking I think he may have worn the plastic loafers to his birthday night oot along with skinny jeans and an auld wummins blouse.

Edited to add this photo and say that this wasn’t the plastic loafers I was thinking but another pair. This outfit always makes me clutch ma beak. 😆
She wore them on an autumn walk lovelie.
Snapchat-1838261053_edit_30034464366770.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Babybail93

VIP Member
I went straight to the last vid and missed some stinkers

Dosna like clutter near his sink

View attachment 1669682

He is filming himself speed cleaning with his ring light and tripod lol.

It's hype, a craze, I dare you to tell that to Soph the millionaire!

View attachment 1669683
Cannot wait to see the cleaning video. Him mincing around in that rank grey hoosecoat. Fat arse blocking the view 😂 flat heid all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Caw1982

VIP Member
Hens pray for me.
I was steaming last night in Italy, rolled in (literally doing rolly pollys down hotel corridor) at 3.30am. In the office for 7, presentation at 8. The stench of wine and regret leaking from me.
Just doing my expenses wondering how I’m going to hide the receipt wedge for the rounds I brought without them thinking I have a severe alcohol problem and secondly who the fuck do I think I am.
I feel awful, like close to needing hospice care.
However, even in my dire state Marion’s bed is still about as appealing genital warts to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Babybail93

VIP Member
Them 2 tress will be up in no time ma lovelies! He can’t hold his own piss shite 🙄
He’ll go quiet for a couple of days then come back with a reel with the title “so I did a thing”. Then it’ll be the usual slow Mo tour of the tat cave, a wave in every fucking mirror and Mariah blaring over the top of the whole scene

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ScottishMammy92

Can confirm it was a green sunflower lanyard with a "im mask exempt" laminated card being shook right at us...

Just said hidden disability it didn't say anything about IBS or "I can't wait" or anything like that. To me it wasn't something you'd produce if you urgently needed to use a toilet or were questioned why you were using a certain toilet. I totally get why you'd carry one of those. This was something that specifically said he was mask exempt and disabled. Despite the fact he was covid positive but just couldn't find it in his heart to protect those around him by giving home bargains a miss that day. Don't even start me on gormless Deed Deek. Fanny.

Hope oor B's hinging aboot haunting the bedsit tonight and she just starts throwing aw his wee cosy decor aff the shitty panelled walls. Gee him a wee bespoke heart attack and a wee cosy shart of the bed. No that he needs a fright for that the arrogant wee prick...

Still a touchy subject 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 45

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Looks like Hinch is planning to steal Christmas again this year 😆😂😂😂😂

85B62EA2-2422-40A8-B7CE-1FFCE96A66BC.jpeg

Screaming at her attempting to light this tree in her massive garden as part of her Christmas decs meanwhile shartin Martin is gonna look like a total neep with his 2 different sized trees tress (one 7ft!!!!) in his postage stamp of a living room 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
I've been silently chanting you all on from the rooftops for over a year and now I'm barrelling straight down the central reservation out of my own bespoke lane to say THREE STOCK CUBES to 500ml water?? That's nearly 12g of salt. I think. I don't know what a "chicken stock pot cube" is so I used the first result Google provided. Spine bright ma lovelies, beep beep off I go again.

• Haha
  • Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
I have all of them ingredients in the cupboard. I might make Mario’s soup fae lunch the morrow, then report back. Taking one fae the team!

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
He couldn’t settle last night so watched everything Christmas… Jesus fucking wept!!

I sound like a broken record but his Christmas consists of buying shite presents for everyone in September, putting up decorations in November, sitting in for 8 weeks looking at said decorations and then going to fupa’s nursing home for boiled turkey dinner on Christmas Day for 2 hours. What a fucking way to live your life!

• Haha
  • Heart