Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Go on @hopethishelpsallthebest kin we huv a wee Narnia jurney, Martin can be the ice queen and wee Deek kin be Mr Tumnus. 😘
I don't know whether it's because I've had wine, but I couldn't stop laughing making these. Particularly the last one.
IMG_20220923_204545.jpg

Snapchat-54373012.jpg

IMG_20220923_205108.jpg

Am no trying to come oot a ma ain lane, we all know @hopethishelpsallthebest is the expert on these, nae debates.

I just wunner if maybes wan of the tress could double up as a wee bespoke outfit and so forth
🤣🤣 Dead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Fucking hell Maz, we get you only got one life, that doesnae mean youse can take kids off the streets of Paisley willy nilly, so aye! Get back in your lane and leave them alone!
IMG_20220927_122639.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

TrashPanda69

Hens I'm swerving right out my lane to let youse all know I have been promoted to "active member" on this app. This is a title that I didn't ask for, didn't want, but it was bespokely made to order and I treatit myself. I have this platform but its not my full time job. I won't call myself an "active member" but youse can clearly see it on ma page. Tonsa love hope yeez are aw well and I'm rambling shite as usual 💎😘✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Ferguson

VIP Member
I put the bedding on the line, and the duvet to air. Mr Dayn is WFH, gave him instructions that deek could follow... If it rain bring big white duvet in. So, home and duvet is sodden. Argh!!!
Ma lovely, I feel your pain.
Mr Ferg. Has also been WFH the day. I gave bespoke instructions to bring the bedding in if it rains.
Came hame. He's followed the instructions too clearly.
The toowels are still on the line soaking wet but the bedding is inside.

Me: why didnae you bring in the toowels when it rained?

Mr F: you only told me to bring in the bedding 🤷‍♂️

Hes mare thick than wee Deek. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Madge2022

VIP Member
Oh gooooaaad ma lovelies ah'm pure bespokely shiteing masel that you all think I'm Mario the noo. I pish masel laughin at this thread daily but don't post as I'm nowhere near funny enough.

Tell a lie, I did post here once but made an utter tit of myself thinking that Mario was browsing Lovehoney on his laptop when in fact it was a bespoke Photoshop 🤣🤣🤣
You have been ruled out of my enquiries my dear.

Screenshot_20220922-075205.png

Nice to see so many shy lurkers now posting, you should all do it more. 🥰

If you have posted at least once on tattle on any thread you are off my Martin in disguise list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
We're in for a wee treat on Friday ma lovelies.
Broon teddy bear Primark pyjammies, Ugg slippers, criss & joose
He's bought himself a new jumper to watch a film awn the telly.... 🤔 HE'S ACTUALLY BOUGHT AN ITEM OF CLOTHING TO SIT IN THE FLAT TO WATCH A FILM! 🤯

Nah, enough is ENOUGH, I ain't 'aving it, lads! 😩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Annual leave time and lo and behold, Shartin Martin has got the cold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hello you Nusty Trolls 👋

Long time lurker, made maself a bespoke member today. Waitin for ma starter pack of shart card, avaaaa mae and ma DLA letter confirming my own disability (we all have our own hens).

I probably won’t comment much ma lovelies, I have full time joab that’s ma Joab, this isnae, nae debates.

won’t lie, Iv got ma favs (dawn and Margaret) keep up the good work hens, don’t be jealous the rest of youse, I won’t tolerant bar abuse, you’ll be mop kicked into next week so aye.

tonsa love, tatie hearts 🥔

ps, think my phone must think Iv had a strobe typing this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Poptart

VIP Member
Apparently he's woken up to hunners of messages from hairdressers telling him not to YOUSE* the shampoo and conditioner he bought...

* Certainly not my fucking quote.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Rayne

VIP Member
Prof Brian Cox is absolutely shitting himself the night hens. Nae debates on ma page
D357D7B8-01AF-4DCA-A469-49460CBC6384.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Putting him in the Barbie pink dress might have made him look livelier but he'd still have stood there with a face like thunder. Wonder what he was like at the hen party?
She had to leave the lassies early ma lovelie, to go to home bargains and back oan the 6pm mcgills bus, so aye.
IMG_20220924_101411.jpg

Yaaay the wee woodlouse coat!
Screenshot_20220924_102659.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

SheWereActuallyInCar

Oh gooooaaad ma lovelies ah'm pure bespokely shiteing masel that you all think I'm Mario the noo. I pish masel laughin at this thread daily but don't post as I'm nowhere near funny enough.

Tell a lie, I did post here once but made an utter tit of myself thinking that Mario was browsing Lovehoney on his laptop when in fact it was a bespoke Photoshop 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha