Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut up trolls, he'll get up out of the sick bed bumming fort, and go for one those lovely autumnal walk he likes. All crispy golden leaves dog tit and smiling happy families. Then back to Tat Towers to step over the bitten off ears, hot chocolate and reading tattle a cosy film.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not the two Christmas trees.. he doesn’t have space for one let alone two ffs. It’s just an excuse for him to buy more tat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I actually want to see how she fits 2 tress beside each other.
I'm here for it.
Lemme get my cris n joose to see how they do it 😂

Know wit ave made ma peace n stayin in ma lain. Let Marion and her tress be.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually want to see how she fits 2 tress beside each other.
I'm here for it.
Lemme get my cris n joose to see how they do it 😂

Know wit ave made ma peace n stayin in ma lain. Let Marion and her tress be.
Think ye mite be cuming doon wi something and nae debates, huv ye caught Martin's cold?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As he has the washing slung over the door and mouldering on a rack in the corner, it's totally pointless doing any sort of decoration.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that ah'm no Mazda. I rarely post, just find this thread funny as duck and since I had that dream about him I feel weirdly connected. Fucker doing some Nightmare on Elm Street thing on me so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sure he thinks that tiny flat is a frggin tardis. He obviously sees it bigger than what we do.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screaming at the concept of two “tress” in that postage size front room 😭 he doesn’t even have enough space for a decent cat tree for Rayn and he’s thinking of putting TWO Christmas trees up in there??? What a loon. He’s a parody. Has to be. Cannot be real.

It was bad enough last year when he had the techno rave tree in the bedroom, 3mm away from his hooter as he slept. And then moaned for weeks that he was having bad sleep! 😭😂😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Those buckled console tables are gonna be out the windae quicker than you can say candy cane lane so he can put a tree either side of the TV.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Calling it now, he will get the two “tress” and put them either side of the tv. Can feel it in my bones like Martin feels a surprise bowel movement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.