Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahm paying fur it the day hen, pints of wine are nae big nor clever. But it’s probably no even a hangover av got, it’s just a wee caul.
Dose yersel up ma luvelie with some paracetamol and a wee cuppa. We move and so on and so forth. I hope you feel better on this historical day in history

So “what a night bed stripped….” Etc etc. mine too Mario but oh for completely different reasons… 😍😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Good morning ma lovelies,

I had a spare wee half hour (I could have been gutting ma already gutted hoose that has a front and back door but never mind) so I decided to read Marion’s Wiki, OMG it didn’t disappoint. At a few points I was gasping for air as I could hardly get breath with the amount of laughing. 😆😂 It reminded me of so many hilarious things, his door being smashed in, the blind Nikita dug, flashing at the poor postie and his bloody Stovies. 😆🤢 When he was telling the story of flashing his boaby to the postie, I couldn’t believe how bald he is, surely he could find a more flattering hairdo for his baldy heed. The pyoor highlight of the Wiki was his CV written up by @laynelo_. If youse don’t know get to know.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Kinda off topic but does anyone watch Ieuan Jones on tiktok? His B&M hauls absolutely end me everytime. Maybe if Marion had even a third of his personality his “treatit himself” might be funny but I don’t want to give him any ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I had a spare wee half hour (I could have been gutting ma already gutted hoose that has a front and back door but never mind) so I decided to read Marion’s Wiki, OMG it didn’t disappoint. At a few points I was gasping for air as I could hardly get breath with the amount of laughing. 😆😂 It reminded me of so many hilarious things, his door being smashed in, the blind Nikita dug, flashing at the poor postie and his bloody Stovies. 😆🤢 When he was telling the story of flashing his boaby to the postie, I couldn’t believe how bald he is, surely he could find a more flattering hairdo for his baldy heed. The pyoor highlight of the Wiki was his CV written up by @laynelo_. If youse don’t know get to know.
I was clutching ma bespoke beak from start to finish reading the wiki when I discovered this gem of a thread. I still read it now to cheer myself up when I'm feeling bad about myself and think well at least I ain't Mario 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kinda off topic but does anyone watch Ieuan Jones on tiktok? His B&M hauls absolutely end me everytime. Maybe if Marion had even a third of his personality his “treatit himself” might be funny but I don’t want to give him any ideas.
No. I'm not on that vile app ma lovelie.*

No ma quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion:

Annual leave time and lo and behold, Shartin Martin has got the cold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ah ma lovelies a have not had time tae be keeping up with youse all. I see Martin has “another” cold coming on so he will have to cancel all (none) plans he made for his annual leave. Fire up the soup maker and grab your salt shakers hens 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ohhhh, I forgot about the CV - it's bleeping GOLD so I've bookmarked it! 😂 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was clutching ma bespoke beak from start to finish reading the wiki when I discovered this gem of a thread. I still read it now to cheer myself up when I'm feeling bad about myself and think well at least I ain't Mario 😂
I did read it a long time ago but it’s been updated a lot since and it’s just the best, pyoor bespoke it is. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
I do and I love him 😂 B & M haul babe!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Now ma lovelies I’m veering way oot ma lane here, but the weather announced today is the first ‘official’ day of autumn, so…
Now can we please have the thread title “Autumn, so aye” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:-
Marion’s relatively boring week of autumnal annual leave is upon us, so aye!

• Haha
Aw ma lovlies I’m drained. I used to like watching insta stories but Maria has drained the life out of me. How can this walking spud manage to get the cold so much? He barley leaves the hoose. Hypochondriacs steal my positive brain waves I swear tae god

Also happy first day of Autumn Ma lovelies. Maria will have the Easter decs oot the morra

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hallo ma lovelies, how are ye awl?

Just a thought, wi awl this bespoke annual leave he’s been having recently, could it be he’s lost his Joab? Maybees had a wee redundancy package to burn through?
It’s a possibility because I cannot work out another reason for all his time off?!

• Haha
Hallo ma lovelies, how are ye awl?

Just a thought, wi awl this bespoke annual leave he’s been having recently, could it be he’s lost his Joab? Maybees had a wee redundancy package to burn through?
It’s a possibility because I cannot work out another reason for all his time off?!
It’s cause he’s goat the cauld Ma lovlie. He’s been on the sick for weeks I imagine because he predicted this cauld coming on cause he husney hid his flu jag yet - no ma quote

• Haha
Incoming - Marion liking Leuan Jones on TikTik 😆

• Haha

Honestly that wiki! 👌🏾 You cannot eat or drink whilst reading it tho 🤣, lethal.

• Haha
It reminded me of so many hilarious things, his door being smashed in.
Poor Martin, cos of his bespoke bedsit he kin oanly get his front door smashed in, when we aw ken he likes the back door smashed and nae debates.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.