Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ma lovelies, confession time. I've been shopping, which I hate. Marks &Spencer and Primark. I'm in such a temper now, had to get the bus home too, 😬😕🤦 Anyway, neither shop had much of interest, I'm doing my Christmas present shopping early (NO YOU duck OFF ETC) looks like I'll have to venture further afield. Sigh.
A couple were rowing furiously on the bus, quite elderly, he was screaming at her, then saying to the rest of the bus it's ok she's got dementia. What. Ffs. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well ma lovelies, confession time. I've been shopping, which I hate. Marks &Spencer and Primark. I'm in such a temper now, had to get the bus home too, 😬😕🤦 Anyway, neither shop had much of interest, I'm doing my Christmas present shopping early (NO YOU duck OFF ETC) looks like I'll have to venture further afield. Sigh.
A couple were rowing furiously on the bus, quite elderly, he was screaming at her, then saying to the rest of the bus it's ok she's got dementia. What. Ffs. 😂
Poor old woman. 😔

I’m like you and am not a lover of shopping in shops, I like to shop online and look for good deals. You could always message Marion and ask him to do your Christmas shopping for you ma lovelie, as long as the recipients would be happy with a pile of shite from B&M am sure he would oblige.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My park Xmas vouchers arrived today (smell the wealth) as I want to get Xmas shopping done asap this year as life is expensive I’m a miserable bleep and two of my kids have the audacity to still have birthdays between now and Xmas…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So when folk message him to say he’s putting his health (and planet) at risk with all those wax things and reed things and diffuser and scent boosters, and strong cleaners etc they get abuse and blocked.

But messages about hair products being rubbish are ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well ma lovelies, confession time. I've been shopping, which I hate. Marks &Spencer and Primark. I'm in such a temper now, had to get the bus home too, 😬😕🤦 Anyway, neither shop had much of interest, I'm doing my Christmas present shopping early (NO YOU duck OFF ETC)
Blocked and reported Martin 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor old woman. 😔

I’m like you and am not a lover of shopping in shops, I like to shop online and look for good deals. You could always message Marion and ask him to do your Christmas shopping for you ma lovelie, as long as the recipients would be happy with a pile of shite from B&M am sure he would oblige.
I just don't like crowds of people, and actual walking around and picking things makes my blood pressure ZOOM. As for the bus, totally felt like Mario 😕😂 I've got one week to finish up everything, what could possibly go wrong. 😶 How on earth is shopping his defining characteristic, mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just dropping in some homework for Mario. I suggest starting on Week 11 and doing Look Cover Write Check with wee Deek. Ma wains do it every night. Tons a love.
F1239D56-A339-4F77-9FC9-6ACEA324BD87.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is all getting a bit Spartacus 🤣.

I think youse will find that I’m actually marvellous marvin and I’m taking time out from counting my pumpkin mugs to tell youse this bespoke information. Love tae youse aw 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Piss off you lazy bastard. Your tiredness is probably down to the crap diet you have, because working a couple of hours a day won't make you like that.

Shattered. He's such a whiney old twit 🙄
Screenshot_20220922-184441_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was it Marion? Sorry I just see elderly and shouting on a bus

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He works part-time, has annual leave every month and he’s tired 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a nasty bastard! 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Piss off you lazy bastard. Your tiredness is probably down to the crap diet you have, because working a couple of hours a day won't make you like that.

Shattered. He's such a whiney old twit 🙄 View attachment 1597706
Ready for his time off? He doesn't do anything to need time off from🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Sick of routine Marion what's that again work,shop,tit,sleep repeat you could easily change that sooo ayyyye
Does this guy have a fear of being outside or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So when folk message him to say he’s putting his health (and planet) at risk with all those wax things and reed things and diffuser and scent boosters, and strong cleaners etc they get abuse and blocked.

But messages about hair products being rubbish are ok?
That's what confused me, because usually they'd be blocked immediately.

Reactions: 13
Hello you Nusty Trolls 👋

Long time lurker, made maself a bespoke member today. Waitin for ma starter pack of shart card, avaaaa mae and ma DLA letter confirming my own disability (we all have our own hens).

I probably won’t comment much ma lovelies, I have full time joab that’s ma Joab, this isnae, nae debates.

won’t lie, Iv got ma favs (dawn and Margaret) keep up the good work hens, don’t be jealous the rest of youse, I won’t tolerant bar abuse, you’ll be mop kicked into next week so aye.

tonsa love, tatie hearts 🥔

ps, think my phone must think Iv had a strobe typing this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What a nasty bastard! 😳
It was weird, couldn't wait to get off tbh. He kept saying well you wanted to come out it's all your fault.

Hello you Nusty Trolls 👋

Long time lurker, made maself a bespoke member today. Waitin for ma starter pack of shart card, avaaaa mae and ma DLA letter confirming my own disability (we all have our own hens).

I probably won’t comment much ma lovelies, I have full time joab that’s ma Joab, this isnae, nae debates.

won’t lie, Iv got ma favs (dawn and Margaret) keep up the good work hens, don’t be jealous the rest of youse, I won’t tolerant bar abuse, you’ll be mop kicked into next week so aye.

tonsa love, tatie hearts 🥔

ps, think my phone must think Iv had a strobe typing this 😂
Strobe. Yes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The same routine! No bleeping wonder when you work for half an hour a week, eat the same dull food, continuously tit the bed and show the same shite content!

(P.s am nae sharty marty)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the spirit ah this thread, ah’d like tae make it clear that ah am also no Marion. Capeesh ma lovelies?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just don't like crowds of people, and actual walking around and picking things makes my blood pressure ZOOM. As for the bus, totally felt like Mario 😕😂 I've got one week to finish up everything, what could possibly go wrong. 😶 How on earth is shopping his defining characteristic, mental.
Ma lovelie, I totally understand and if shopping makes ye feel that way get someone t be yer personal shopper, aye I mean somebody like Marion who lives for shopping. Or be like masel and buy athing online fae small businesses like Amazon, M&S, John Lewis, Argos, Smyths and Next. So aye ma lovelie don’t put herself under pyoor stress just for some Christmas pressies. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.