Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220921-141519.png

No sure how tae quote fae closed thread and this app isnae ma joab so aye, a wee bespoke screenshot.

Ah'm guessing the other scent he's teasing us wae is scent of a pussy. Make up yer ain mind wit sort of pussy. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ma wee lovelies, it’s a historic moment in history that ah got another thread title. Am relatively happy aboot it, so aye and so forth. Cheers tae top detective @MaidMarion , well in the wee hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ah ma lovelies a cannae keep up wit you hens a new thread already. Is marj bringing out a spooky skeleton cat scent bespokely for Halloween?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Recap, Autumn has been and gone before it relatively arrived. He's buying more Christmas shite, including a knitted bumhole wreath for inside his front door. Can't put it outside as it'd get knicked. Wintum is coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ladies my fckn wean hasnae even carved a pumpkin yet... has autumn been n gone cos this cunts ontae xmas....?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Absolutely nae body has been asking him aboot Xmas decorations.

Pure bespoke cringe when he calls himself an OG influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Woke up on this almost Wintum dayn of dawn to a bespokely made thread "ma pals kno me so well" no ma quote, thanks to aw ma fellow tattle pals here and off camera, spine bright and titty pump intae hump day 🥔🧡
Your pals must know your power, so aye , you thrust away and spine bright ma lovelie 🥔

Absolutely nae body has been asking him aboot Xmas decorations.

Pure bespoke cringe when he calls himself an OG influencer.
Prepare yoursel hen, he’s spending all morning wittering on aboot his box , what a treat , strap yourselves in and stay in your aine laines for this wan 🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like shite will people be asking to see his Christmas crap. And besides they're all in his stories from last year, the stupid prick! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why on earth has he moved onto Christmas, I love Christmas as I have 4 children but I don’t want to hear about it in bloody September. All you lovelies better get holidays booked for next week to watch his Christmas tat reveal and spend yer months wages in B&M, so aye.
Imagine spending your annual leave filming content for your Instagram that’s no yer joab but is your joab but isnae yer joab.

Am down souf for work next Monday to Wednesday so a hope it’s oan any of those days so a can get aw cosy oan the train tae watch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine spending your annual leave filming content for your Instagram that’s no yer joab but is your joab but isnae yer joab.

Am down souf for work next Monday to Wednesday so a hope it’s oan any of those days so a can get aw cosy oan the train tae watch them.
Margrit ma lovelie, I found the perfect scent for you to wear while getting all cosy on the train. I came across it last night and forgot to post it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
ma wee lovelies, it’s a historic moment in history that ah got another thread title. Am relatively happy aboot it, so aye and so forth. Cheers tae top detective @MaidMarion , well in the wee hen.
Well deserved, relatively speaking and so forth Blanche and MaidMarion. 🥔♥

Margrit ma lovelie, I found the perfect scent for you to wear while getting all cosy on the train. I came across it last night and forgot to post it.
Is Victoria's secret no the American Anne Summers? Dirty buggar @Very Cherry

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll nip into Vickys Secrets the night hen to pick up a bottle. Ahm gonnae wear ma hoosecoat and get aw cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.