Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have been ruled out of my enquiries my dear.

View attachment 1596473

Nice to see so many shy lurkers now posting, you should all do it more. 🥰

If you have posted at least once on tattle on any thread you are off my Martin in disguise list.
Ma lovely... I think ye could be ontae something. I watched many episodes of Columbo as a wean so I have looked for wee clues and aye... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Marion has bought EXTRA strong tooth paste ! Funny his smelly breath has been mentioned recently ..but he dusnae read here ma lovelies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get why people think maz would be lurking on here, why would he, am I being thick? No I’m not maz btw 🤣🤣
Hen, you need to get tae know. Marion has been roaming these threads.

I also think he does stories in response to things that have been said here.

Someone mentions his air fryer = he used it last night.

We said he has nae friends = posts a story yesterday claiming his imaginary friends bought him yet another mug.

We've been keeping track of his wild spending habit = he's pretending every piece of junk that comes into his house was a birthday gift from Deekz, used with the petty cash Deekz gave him, etc.

We say he has a sad life = he says he knows he has no life and that people say he should get out mare but he loves festering in his tiny flat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I am 2 stepping back n forth with ma bungle coat, clicks tongue, utter Bet Lynch Rodney vibes, only fools and horses on in the background, am no Mario by the way!!!! Wish I was, living in that absolute goldmine built from the ground up, frontline/key worker at Police Scotland, being wined and dined by Deeky oh I dream so on and so forth etc!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ave just scrolled tae the end Ah this thread wae an enormous amount Ah hesitation incase you did yer worst and helped us imagine ma wee lovelie 🤣
Ah think oor @Blanche Hunt doth protest too much and she's looking tae add tae her bespoke Martin photie collection @hopethishelpsallthebest

Since he thinks it weird that we huv his pictures oan oor phones ah've started getting the photies developed and huv an auld school photie album deficated ...ah mean dedicated tae Martin.

Ah dream oaf the day ah'm invited tae the penthoose oaf Seedyhill and me and Martin can flick through it the gether.

Screenshot_20220922-091222.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently he's woken up to hunners of messages from hairdressers telling him not to YOUSE* the shampoo and conditioner he bought...

* Certainly not my bleeping quote.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
You have been ruled out of my enquiries my dear.

View attachment 1596473

Nice to see so many shy lurkers now posting, you should all do it more. 🥰

If you have posted at least once on tattle on any thread you are off my Martin in disguise list.
I used to a shy lurker purely because you lot are a set of really funny bastards and I just cannot keep up! Also I have a job that's a full time job and a side gig cos unfortunately working in mental health doesn't pay very well. *nasally whiney voice* Anyways I'm rambling shite that's all I'm saying the day tonnsa love 😘💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s no tae youse them cos they apparently cause hair loss and he really canny afford that 😳. It’s awright though cos he can keep the gorjus bottles and refill them with Alberto balsam fae wan below.

Apparently he's woken up to hunners of messages from hairdressers telling him not to YOUSE* the shampoo and conditioner he bought...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma lovely... I think ye could be ontae something. I watched many episodes of Columbo as a wean so I have looked for wee clues and aye... 🧐
Look at us aw, pure detectives and nae debates. Ah'm oaff tae the Paisley polis station tae demand a joab. 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hes 100% still using them or he'll just bin them completely.
Why does he need to decant other stuff into them? Did he not have those bottles with labels back when the hinch army decided to decant and label everything 🤔

Also from what I see they have 4 star reviews.

Hes only saying he'll use the bottles cause he sees the messages on here calling him wasteful.

Sorry I'm on a wee rager on this day of dawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hes 100% still using them or he'll just bin them completely.
Why does he need to decant other stuff into them? Did he not have those bottles with labels back when the hinch army decided to decant and label everything 🤔

Also from what I see they have 4 star reviews.

Hes only saying he'll use the bottles cause he sees the messages on here calling him wasteful.

Sorry I'm on a wee rager on this day of dawn.
Why does he just return the items 👀 I’m guessing because he had no intention paying the Klarna bill he purchased it on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Surely no, ah thought Martin always did lots of research on his products 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened to the Opalex? Did he no have the salon size bottles and it was the best, a pure stapul, used it years…. but it’s all sold oot noo so yuse canny get it, only for top influencers like me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right……. Chicken tits we all know you lurk here so here it is… listen up!!! YOUSE is not a word!!!! Its USE!!! Your illiteracy infuriates me 😡 buy a bloody dictionary…
back in my ain lane I go!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.