Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up in the night and it was pouring with rain. I said to myself “oh no, I’ve left all the bleep washings on the line”.
I have 4 kids and 2 kids have partners so I’ve been trying to be organised and asked them all for Christmas lists on our family WhatsApp. They all laughed and told me to get a grip as one set are off on late summer holiday next week and two have birthdays between now and Xmas which mario in case you forgot is 3 months away. A quarter of a year. I’m a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I woke up in the night and it was pouring with rain. I said to myself “oh no, I’ve left all the bleep washings on the line”.
I have 4 kids and 2 kids have partners so I’ve been trying to be organised and asked them all for Christmas lists on our family WhatsApp. They all laughed and told me to get a grip as one set are off on late summer holiday next week and two have birthdays between now and Xmas which mario in case you forgot is 3 months away. A quarter of a year. I’m a twit
Oh ma lovelie that’s a shame about your bleep washings. I cannae get ma bleep washings hung oot today as they’ll end up blown intae the North Sea, it’s definitely feeling a bit autumnal where I am today. I cannae wait to get hame all warm and cosy. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure that cats stuffed but posable. Was thinking the same about wee Deek, have we ever heard him speak?
Gies me the willies, reminds me of Odd Bod in Carry on Screaming
View attachment 1605997
DumDim Derek sounds extremely Camp when he opens his thick mouth and he’s quite soft spoken. Go treat yourself to some of Marion’s highlights Ma lovlie, there’s some right beauts on there when DumDim opens his mouth to speak ten seconds before his pea sized brain kicks in 💎🥔🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh lovelie, just put the bleep washing on an airier next to a damp wall in your living room and it’ll be fine 💎 mines on the line today, in the SUN Mario 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He FEEL into a Disney movie and snacks 😂

There really is no hope fae this tadger

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aye, he’ll be busy filming his hoards o cane lame especially for his lovelies and running roon every Home Bargains and B&M looking for mate.
Sorry ma lovelies am as illiterate as Marion, I really should spellcheck before I post. It was meant to say ‘mare’ as in more. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Moaning and asking why it’s so cold…. Couldn’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.