Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youse this code, bleeping youse and he feel in to a world of Disney. I know I keep asking this, but why is he so bleeping thick 😩 Always getting the most basic of things wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What an absolute clip he must look mincing along the street in a white scarf and skintight active wear, swearing into his phone.
Bet the white scarf will be covered in out of date bronzer from its maiden voyage during early autumn/wintum wrapped around slippery Sid’s neck

Hen, if my son brought that thing home he’d be oot the door quicker than you can say FORK tree
How was Antigua you vile troll?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What an absolute clip he must look mincing along the street in a white scarf and skintight active wear, swearing into his phone.
Bet the white scarf will be covered in out of date bronzer from its maiden voyage during early autumn/wintum wrapped around slippery Sid’s neck

How was Antigua you vile troll?
It was amazing Ma lovely. I mean, not a patch oan Paisley, but we move!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Youse this code, bleeping youse and he feel in to a world of Disney. I know I keep asking this, but why is he so bleeping thick 😩 Always getting the most basic of things wrong!
That's what happens hen when you don't stick in at school and learn your ABC 123's you turn oot to be a Marion. I think that's why he spends Soo much can't count as well as spell.
Sooo ayyye threaten the kids don't stick in at school this is what you could turn out to be scare life out them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I put the bedding on the line, and the duvet to air. Mr Dayn is WFH, gave him instructions that deek could follow... If it rain bring big white duvet in. So, home and duvet is sodden. Argh!!!
Ma lovely, I feel your pain.
Mr Ferg. Has also been WFH the day. I gave bespoke instructions to bring the bedding in if it rains.
Came hame. He's followed the instructions too clearly.
The toowels are still on the line soaking wet but the bedding is inside.

Me: why didnae you bring in the toowels when it rained?

Mr F: you only told me to bring in the bedding 🤷‍♂️

Hes mare thick than wee Deek. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Whichever on of youse lovelies was wondering if deek can talk I’d like to point you on the direction of the “boy wonder” post on Marie Antoinette’s page, he’s as thick as pigs shite and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s got a scarf on? It is a bit colder but it is not cold enough for a scarf!

In saying that I am in across the border for work but when I left this morning it wasn’t freezing.
Have you I’m not watched the video ma lovely ? He tells us why he wobbles along how freezing it is and his canny wait to get home put the heating on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heating on… most people are holding out as long as they can. In that little box they shouldn’t need the heating by now surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t care how many times he tells me the grey cell is cosy, it looks anything but! Especially with the blinds open and raised, keep telling yourself that Marlon you might end up believing it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Heating on… most people are holding out as long as they can. In that little box they shouldn’t need the heating by now surely!
bleeping size of that borrower hoose it should be all warum and toasty wae the heat fae the junkies burning gear oan their spoons so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This thread cracks me up but I'm a dipper...in and out, so aye.
Heating on Marion?? The entire country is avoiding putting the heating on so I can only assume he's saying it to make us think we can smell the wealth from Paisley.
I'll get back in ma oan lane now hen, I cannae believe ma oan nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wot a wee mincer stotting aboot! I had to put my bleep washing in the tumble drier the day. That's how folk with room for one n work for a bastard living live 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww, he's selective about what he puts in his dryer noo. bleep.

View attachment 1607328
Is this another lie? We see his bleep washings on the dryer and not in the dryer. I feel an iritated Isa coming on.
I need to get tae know why he lies so much.. also not long ago he telt us his towels stank (dampness).
Also where is this tumble dryer I've never seen it? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wot a wee mincer stotting aboot! I had to put my bleep washing in the tumble drier the day. That's how folk with room for one n work for a bastard living live 😉
Smell the wealth coming from you ma lovelie, using your tumble for your bleep washing’s. 😜

Aww, he's selective about what he puts in his dryer noo. bleep.

View attachment 1607328
That’ll be because he cannae afford the heating and the tumble on ma lovelie. He’s saving to buy more candy cane lame and flocked tress.

Is this another lie? We see his bleep washings on the dryer and not in the dryer. I feel an iritated Isa coming on.
I need to get tae know why he lies so much.. also not long ago he telt us his towels stank (dampness).
Also where is this tumble dryer I've never seen it? 👀
I think the tumble is suspended oot his windae ma lovelie. It’s no just his towels that stink of dampness it’s him, his hovel and everything in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We've seen wet duvet covers slung over the door to dry, why lie about tumble drying them. He's skint, borrowed to the max and he'd have the bumming fort layed out if it weren't for us taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.