Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
How can he live his life like this?!

We’ve no been tae that place “abroad” since 2019 and I am fucking demented. But, we bought our house in 2020, that needed everything imaginable done to it, and we’ve had 3 weans in 3 and a half years (aye a know am aff ma heed) so we at least have something to show for our lack of petty cash 🤣 we’ve got a fortnight in Spain booked in June and it can’t come quick enough.

However, we’re taking the weans to Mario and Deeks special place for the weekend. Naw, no the bumming fort! That other special place called ✨Blackpool✨

Wits stopping these two wee pricks from doing stuff? It blows ma mind.
It sounds like you need to put the bumming Fort away my lovelie. No more babies for you

• Haha
Reactions: 44
When Christmas is over, where is this second tree going to be stored? Will the second one be near a plug socket, or will it be battery operated too? Are they going to match? Will he need duplicates of candy came lame? Or will they be entirely different? Which tree will the Christmas eve boxes go under? How will he get to the window? Where is the cunt washings going to go? What if he can't find the same tree what he has, will he have to buy two new tress? So many questions...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jesus H Christ, why isn't someone in the Mcknight mob, staging an intervention with buffalo bill. Its grotesque is what it is. Making me all queasy, thinking of that fat cow hauling that stuff up his stairwell all clammy and savillish. He has the cheese touch. If you nose you nose. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The weirdest bit is, they don't even celebrate Christmas, there's no lovely food, zero thoughtful presents. All there is is a boiled roast dinner eaten at speed at their families' homes, then rushing back to post on social media and watch tv. No activities, no Christmas markets, panto, church (yes, yes, but it is a religious festival). No nice walk on boxing day. Tbh I leave the country as bastard cold, they could do that, but no, buy a load of plastic get in debt, complain for the rest of the year.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Recap, Autumn has been and gone before it relatively arrived. He's buying more Christmas shite, including a knitted bumhole wreath for inside his front door. Can't put it outside as it'd get knicked. Wintum is coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ma lovelie, Marion has his messages switched aff, his inbox, ootbox and any other bespoke box he has so you’ve no chance. You’d have to send him a bespoke email to his bespoke AOL email address.
You'd have more luck using his wee santa letterbox hen, AOL email is probably tied to his shit laptop and he's not fired that up in a while, since he attempted to make those horrific PowerPoint videos and so forth. Just write to him
Nae cleaning with Marion,
Shit hole flats,
Paisley.
That's all you need to write, postman will hunner percent know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’d be devastated if I carried a child for 9 months, went through a Labour and it turned into that utter waste of skin

• Haha
  • Heart

Shmebulock

I'm sure that cats stuffed but posable. Was thinking the same about wee Deek, have we ever heard him speak?
Gies me the willies, reminds me of Odd Bod in Carry on Screaming
View attachment 1605997
Does anyone remember when Derek did a takeover of Mario's account and said something like "testing, testing, 123, hello it's Derek here". 🤣 and that's all he could manage. I think it's generous to assume they might actually share a braincell 🤦🏼‍♀️ they are well suited.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ferguson

VIP Member
I spotted Marion dragging Derek round the shops in Paisley yesterday, desperate to be be recognised! He was looking at all the Christmas tat. How much shite can one person buy? What about all the crap he bought and put away last year for this year 🙄
I really want tae go tae Paisley, hang aroond the Range/ Home Bargains, wait until I see him.
Say 'excuse me do I know you'

He'll be like 'oh aye its me Marion the Candy Cane King, OG influencer oaf the app'

I'll say 'sorry hen my mistake, your hair reminded me of my Granny's wee Cockateel and so forth'

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Mario, you really are a creepy man. Buying things like this when you're middle aged and have no kids 👀
Screenshot_20220925-155848_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ahm paying fur it the day hen, pints of wine are nae big nor clever. But it’s probably no even a hangover av got, it’s just a wee caul.
Ye need tae get yersel a wee lemsip station.

Martin wull huv wan oaf them next, a sub sub station. Make his own bespoke lemsip wi jif lemon, crushed paracetamol, lemon tea bag and Barrs lemonade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Fumming, Mr Best won't pause Mafs for me to watch Marion's stories. Absolootley shaking with rage and so forth. He said I need to watch that prick in my own time. I need tae get tae know the nooo.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I’m more of a lurker when I get a minute these days but I am howling at the comments on her haul. I came straight here after seeing it. She said no more autumn and no more Christmas decorations this year and look at her. Just fucking look at her

• Haha