Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Right……. Chicken tits we all know you lurk here so here it is… listen up!!! YOUSE is not a word!!!! Its USE!!! Your illiteracy infuriates me 😡 buy a bloody dictionary…
back in my ain lane I go!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

JoeExotic

VIP Member
How can he live his life like this?!

We’ve no been tae that place “abroad” since 2019 and I am fucking demented. But, we bought our house in 2020, that needed everything imaginable done to it, and we’ve had 3 weans in 3 and a half years (aye a know am aff ma heed) so we at least have something to show for our lack of petty cash 🤣 we’ve got a fortnight in Spain booked in June and it can’t come quick enough.

However, we’re taking the weans to Mario and Deeks special place for the weekend. Naw, no the bumming fort! That other special place called ✨Blackpool✨

Wits stopping these two wee pricks from doing stuff? It blows ma mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

mammaof3

VIP Member
Bought the red throw for his candy cane bedding as doesna have a red throw...
Dec 2020...

red.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I’m back to feeling sorry for him. He’s a simpleton with no reasoning abilities.

There’s nothing wrong with being a homebody, but he really needs help with the spending. It’s bringing him a very strange joy at point of purchase, but he keeps buying more and more with no satisfaction apart from the buying of it. It’s unhealthy and unsustainable.

Somebody needs to explain to him that he is not actually working in visual merchandising, his home decor is in no way aspirational, and the repetitious buying of tat is a symptom of deeper needs.

I love Christmas. But I savour the anticipation and don’t release the magic until December. It’s not magical unless it’s limited. You don’t get to live it for 3 months just because you buy more shite. With every unnecessary bit of tat, every out of season insistence that you’re enjoying Christmas in September, you diminish the magic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

sad little life jane

Hullo ma lovlies, how uhr ye aw?

well tonight a hud a wee drink oot ma bespoke bar in the garden. It’s called Jimmy’s and it’s goat Jimmy Saville’s signature engraved into it. A goat the fright eh ma life though when I pulled it open and there wis 2 spiders shaggin in ma bespoke glasses. But not to worry ma lovlies the roasting hot gin that hid been bakin in the sun aw day made up fur it, relatively.

• Haha

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
Aw he’s spent his Saturday sticking candy cane stickers onto a tea light. Seems vaguely similar to what my niece does at preschool near Christmas.

Honestly if I came home to my 40 YO boyfriend doing that I’d lob him out the window and nae debates

Also is Carol a tattler 😂😂
029EE4B7-4D3E-4C52-8AE4-DC412CC7FB91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
A392988E-261A-4527-B322-E44312112D28.jpeg

Paha keeps the box for his Timberlands but not his bespoke (aka fake) Balenciagas - the tit. If they were real he’d probably have the boxes stacked high in the high footfall area for everyone to see.

Oh and ‘life’s too short’ coming from him, the person who ‘guts’ their bedsit hovel daily and does fuck all else - give me strength 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
Imagine if later he said, sorry lovelies, fuck the seasonal shite, me and Deek are off to Benidorm for a week 🤣 nah me neither

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
A wreath for hanging inside their front door… I would rather be at the pub, panto, Christmas markets, friends house, restaurant, fucking anywhere than being sat in looking at a fire hazzard for 8 weeks (maybe more depending on when he throws it all together).

He doesn’t like or love Christmas, he just likes the thought of all the fake friends on Instagram telling him how amazing his decorations are. What a life…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

SuzyE

VIP Member
He NEEDS the new candy cane collection that's out. He come across like an entitled brat in his stories. I could throat punch him 👊
And 7 pairs of unworn pj's. Is he for real?!. At least he admitted he's a hoarder.

And he actually said he lives for the covid cosy life. What a feckin imbecile he is.

Perfect screenshot of him farting...Cheers for that gem Maz 👍
Screenshot_20220924-203535_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m still trying to get my wee head round him wanting two trees in the postage stamp. I tried to raise the subject last night with the husband I only got to say “So, Mario….” and he snapped “I don’t want to know, guys a dick”
So aye I’m having to wrestle with these thoughts on my own lovelies

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
ma wee lovelies, it’s a historic moment in history that ah got another thread title. Am relatively happy aboot it, so aye and so forth. Cheers tae top detective @MaidMarion , well in the wee hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35