Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in that small business Home Bargains the day as I needed a new shower curtain. They only had 1 type as it seems they’ve made space for loads of Christmas crap 😡 so I’m now the proud owner of a wahhhful shower curtain so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right I’m as thick as deek here av nae idea who yous are on about !!!!!!! I wanty get tae know 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It honestly boggles my brain, where he keeps aw the shite he buys, surely he must have every candy cane lane item on the planet, I'm sick looking at it already and it's no even December yet.

He's even said himself all b&ms and HB stuff sames last year 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here we go again..... 🙄 I wonder what exciting things he'll be doing after 5pm tomorrow when his "me time" starts? 🤔 THE EXACT SAME TEDIOUS SHITE HE DOES EVERY bleeping DAY/NIGHT because he's wan boring sack of sharting tit. 😑 💩

So aye..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd like to stick one of those candy cane stick things right up his bum. What are they for?
I remember seeing them in the store last year, and they were quite big. They'll look stupid in that tiny flat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was in that small business Home Bargains the day as I needed a new shower curtain. They only had 1 type as it seems they’ve made space for loads of Christmas crap 😡 so I’m now the proud owner of a wahhhful shower curtain so aye
Hell mend ye and nae debates, that's why Martin starts his seasons early #ifyekenyeken

I remember seeing them in the store last year, and they were quite big. They'll look stupid in that tiny flat 🙄
Will fit right in with the rest of candy cane lame then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here we go again..... 🙄 I wonder what exciting things he'll be doing after 5pm tomorrow when his "me time" starts? 🤔 THE EXACT SAME TEDIOUS SHITE HE DOES EVERY bleeping DAY/NIGHT because he's wan boring sack of sharting tit. 😑 💩

So aye..... 😂
Getting his chocolate starfish bleached ? Aww ready for his night in the bumming fort
wi a wee hot chocolate from his bespoke hot chocolate stayshuns x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Right I’m as thick as deek here av nae idea who yous are on about !!!!!!! I wanty get tae know 😞
There's always been talk that Martin posts here sometimes under an alias sticking up for his buys etc. But noo someone ...canni remember who 😳😉 ...thinks they also have a lurker post that likes lots of posts, particularly in this thread but never posts themselves.

Tired?? I’ve already done over 50 hours work this week on antibiotics with a chest infection. Lazy bastard don’t know what tired is. 😤
Oh that's good ye goat some part time shifts when ye urni feeling well, tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

(Hope you feel better soon)

Reactions: 10

So aye..... 😂
They’ll be oot treatin themselves at Castelvecchi for a slap up meal and a jaunt roon Home Bargains and B&M the morra night to get the holidays going. Saturday they’ll go oot for lunch to Jam Jar and a jaunt room some other shops that sell shite. Sunday he’ll be changing his sharty sheets and pyoor gutting his hale hoose. Then next week he’s got 2 big events a massage fae some man that a canna mind his name and a dental appointment to get him tombstones looked at. He’ll also change his sharty sheets and gut his hoose daily next week. So aye ma lovelie, that’s the lowdown o his holidays. 🥔 ❤ 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who called him being sick for annual leave… 🥳

Couldn’t write it.

I’m noooo well…..
You’ve been no well since the day you were born hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Shocker. He’s got a cold, just as his annual leave is about to start.

Funny how he ALWAYS gets ill when he’s off work. Anyone would think it was an excuse for doing absolutely nothing with his time off 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How many middle aged men let social media know they have a cold other than this fanny 🙄
Screenshot_20220923-064230_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How can he live his life like this?!

We’ve no been tae that place “abroad” since 2019 and I am bleeping demented. But, we bought our house in 2020, that needed everything imaginable done to it, and we’ve had 3 weans in 3 and a half years (aye a know am aff ma heed) so we at least have something to show for our lack of petty cash 🤣 we’ve got a fortnight in Spain booked in June and it can’t come quick enough.

However, we’re taking the weans to Mario and Deeks special place for the weekend. Naw, no the bumming fort! That other special place called ✨Blackpool✨

Wits stopping these two wee pricks from doing stuff? It blows ma mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.