Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madonna

He's got the Paisley Gazette round at half one , followed by the Ardrossan & Saltcoats Herald for exclusive interviews with Saint Mario o the Shire......
Exclusive interview with oooor baby “Rayne” as she tells her side of the story: ”I can’t fucking stand the nonce”. Rayne also reveals why she jumped out the window of their coooncil FULL RENT bespoke flat and what colour that pink lamp really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
rsz_screenshot_2020-03-05_at_193419.png

The selfie someone took to get them in the background. Derek having a laugh and Melvin looking as though the council are trying to rip off his letterbox again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

D2theyawn

Is it just me or is this jounalist actually ripping the pish? Some of the things she brings up are definetly from tattle! OMG, i cannae believe the wee tube actually posted this as if it was a massive achievement. Im mortified for him, how can he not see this is a pish talk? Aw god, i actually dont think i can watch any more of his stories biggin himself up any more after this article. Fuck me his ego is going to start seeping out of that big shiny dome any minute. God help us all. ps... you would have thought if the paperes were coming round you'd at lesat get dressed and not fling on yer primrache trackie????? no?

• Haha

BlockedbyMario

Hello my lovelies...sorry haven’t been here for a while, but I’m away on vacation in Florida. Anyways, ye will not believe what I found today in a store called Marshalls ( American version of Tk Maxx or TJ Max or whatever it’s called).
A MARIO doll.... yes,a Mario doll. Our boy from Glasgow has done well for himself. Anyhow I had to buy it. When I got to the counter to pay, I asked did they have a Mario house (like a Barbie house) to go with the doll. The sales assistant said the doll came with the house included and what you see below isn’t a box for the doll,it is in fact a scale replica Mario’s flat with him in it.....They couldn’t include the pink lampshade as there is a dispute between the manufacturers and Mario’s people (ie Derek) about the colour of the lampshade

Attachments

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
Seriously there are so many sentences just completely take the piss, not just about him but cleanfluencers in general and Mrs Hinch;

(Size of his flat) I can see most of it when he throws open the front door to welcome me in.

(Cleanfluencers) For those who don’t do social media, that’s a person who posts pictures of their vacuum cleaner, dish sponges and shiny sink on Instagram .

(Mrs Hinch and her army) following every development in the purchase of a new storage rack for eggs.

(Mario and his modest fame) Mario, with 86,000 followers, is not at Hinch levels of fame. This is his choice.

(His ‘journey’- actually cringing for him) still nervous about his “journey” in this crazy world of Hello My Lovelies candles and free toilet cleaner.

(The journey again & his followers) Most of #mariosmafia want to know all about his teeth, his eyebrows,

(Size of the flat again) It’s so small that it does not take much actual cleaning.

And

he has to store the vacuum cleaner in the living room and has a cupboard of shame

I almost feel sorry for him if he really believed that was going to be a nice article about him. The writer clearly thinks him and this whole cleanfluencer thing is as ridiculous as we all do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
I was coming on here to say everything that comes out of his mouth is :poop: because his reaction to the 'hollywood' mirror tonight was exactly the same as his reaction to the doll mirror last week. 😑

But then he had to top it all with his 'only gay in the village' routine again. It's a shame Boy George didn't know about makeup for men, imagine how famous he could have been

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Madonna

3AE7F6E2-9099-4A29-9A0E-77DEF50FA37B.png

Can’t wait, in 10 years or so, to look back at Peter losing his job at the mobile drug room 💎😍.

Also, can we all agree that this thread needs to be changed to: “Cleaning with Marion McKnight”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Madonna

Sorry, one last thing: “It’s so small that it does not take much actual cleaning.” 😂😂😂💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 30