Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He would be one of those people on the auditions at X factor who think they sound absolutely amazing but to everyone else it’s the cats choir 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I looked back on the singing highlight.... It nearly ended me!!!! Genuinely one of the most self absorbed people I’ve came across.
OMG! That highlight has made my lunch hour! I’m sat in my work canteen with my head phones in and tears streaming down my face! 😂 He is so deluded, I just don’t understand it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love it when all his frothing gashed grannies message him telling him he should go on x factor or the voice. Melv gives it all "oooh I can't sing at all but you lovelies keep saying how brilliant I am" Melv is the biggest frothing gash of them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fucker has blocked me on my new genuine fake account! All I did was comment on the glittery tit books! How rude. Luckily I have another account I can lurk from. I’ll just have to avoid commenting!!
I think ‘cleaning is my life now’ has been blocked, also. He’s hot on the block button. Fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG! That highlight has made my lunch hour! I’m sat in my work canteen with my head phones in and tears streaming down my face! 😂 He is so deluded, I just don’t understand it!
Best part of watching the highlight back was seeing how awful his brows are.

Best part of watching the highlight back was seeing how awful his brows are.
How is “Bally” by the way? Are we done saving her small business and so forth?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm longing for all the insta wallies to advise us about the corona virus. Spray lenor up your nose, add zoflora to your food etc.

• Haha
Back in the day when Bally did his brows 😂whatever happened to poor Bally she just disappeared off the face of the earth:unsure:.
He spoke about a brow person opening their own salon soon. Was that Bally or was that the person who did the microblading? I struggle to keep up with his multiple jurnees

Reactions: 2
Melvin has just returned from the government‘s Coronavirus COBRA meeting where he was representing small businesses, the music industry and designer brands Chanel and Dior.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All that singing "highlight" does is highlight what a selfish bastard Marzipan the melt really is. Derek is trying to unwind and he's next to him wailing like a street cat! Honestly have no idea why Derek stays with him other than some kind of Stockholm syndrome.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.