Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right ok... Marian is a tool and we all know that very well but the question I have is does he also know he’s a tool. I mean I’m fat I know I am doesn’t matter if my other half says I’m fine the way I am I know I’m fat. So even though he has loads of menopausal members of his “mafia” saying he the most amazing thing since Jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fish does he not know deep down he’s the most irritating c**t that has ever disgraced intstashit ?
Nope

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I was dying to get in from work to view his stories (and the inevitable backlash on here) but, to be quite frank, this evening has surpassed my expectations in every way. I thought nothing could be better than the sofa reveal, but then came the vanity table. I thought things had actually peaked tonight with his rundown of the day, but now this magical singing whilst gyrating has finished me off. He truly is the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finger dancing, miming the lyrics, far too much clicking of fingers, it's 'sing and dance with Melvin' coming to a Butlins kidzone this Summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was dying to get in from work to view his stories (and the inevitable backlash on here) but, to be quite frank, this evening has surpassed my expectations in every way. I thought nothing could be better than the sofa reveal, but then came the vanity table. I thought things had actually peaked tonight with his rundown of the day, but now this magical singing whilst gyrating has finished me off. He truly is the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂😂
The bleeping heart and wink made my vagina heal up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
His family and close friends told him he should do it as he’s already in the public eye anyway... what is this guy on for fucks sake public eye? He has a stupid Instagram account that bored old women follow! He’s winding me up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did some editing for you Marion...
081E6A90-0559-45CB-840D-B987AC0977A3.jpeg

Jesus! You’d think he’d just won the Nobel peace prize the way he’s going on about it. It’s the local rag bawbag

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why why why what have I just watched why is he singing and dancing like that what is wrong with him i feel like I’m going to be sick all over myself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3AE7F6E2-9099-4A29-9A0E-77DEF50FA37B.png

Can’t wait, in 10 years or so, to look back at Peter losing his job at the mobile drug room 💎😍.

Also, can we all agree that this thread needs to be changed to: “Cleaning with Marion McKnight”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My 2 big takeaways from today's events.

WTF is his end game in all this, cos I do believe he has one.

How DA duck is he deserving of the best thread on tattle?

• Haha
I’m making it my mission to find the journalist and shake her hand. I’ve been in tears laughing all day. Every time you read the article you find another part lifted from here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 91645
Can’t wait, in 10 years or so, to look back at Peter losing his job at the mobile drug room 💎😍.
it’s unfortunate that it’s this story and a “wee memory”. It’s almost as though he is reminiscing about pissing in a cup for a drugs test. But alas, we all know Melvin’s idea of kerrr-ay-zeeeee is using fabreeze AND a zoflora spray in a contrasting scent (oh, and a wax melt, and some lenor, and.....you get the picture)

• Haha
Well done to the daily record journalist, for a witty piece.

Can’t wait until our Marion decides to check tattle for the honest opinions and comes down from his high and gives us a good head wobble.

What about the bit where he says his followers have worked out his shifts to come see him and take pictures haha. You mean shoppers actually go in to Debenhams in the day time, when you’re working. Absolute stalkers eh!

Apologies for the strangler finger screen shot. But why is he wearing bed sheets for clothes :ROFLMAO:
D047C0EF-E967-4D8F-AC45-0B3CF16D9242.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.