Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario that doesn’t have his page to gain has now added his email address for collabs
πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 'ahm no in it for the money ma lovlies' ma arse!
Mario's problem is that he wants to be like hinch and sit at home all day plugging shite for the gram but nobody will give him big exclusive brand deals because of the way he comes across on camera. Face it melv, you'll be like the rest of us doing shite shifts for the rest of your days πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m really starting to think his account is a piss take and he is just trying to see how far he can push it. I find it really hard to believe that derek, his brother and sister, his mum and dad or friends. That no one is saying even as a joke you want to hear yourself sometimes. I know for a fact if it was me someone would tell me i sound like a twit. It’s like the more g set a said on here the worse he gets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When your man knows the way to my heart?

My man wants nothing to do with your heart Melvin or your tattered letterbox

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’m completely on board with anyone who makes teenagers/young people feel less insecure about who they are with sexuality, makeup........and so forth BUT there is no way any decent parent would let their young child sit and watch his dribble to help them with feeling comfortable about who they are! The language that comes out of his mouth being the reason! He is abhorrent and vile! The swearing is absolutely unnecessary Melvin pal! He chats complete shite! Either that or his beloved β€œlovelies” Feel the need to be so far up his trumpet to help boost that ego! Grated my tits that one last night. Not sure who he thinks he is at all

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed Mazda hasn't mentioned his dad again since he can no longer revel in pity with him being in hospital and having photo opportunities to gain attention? No update, nothing. Like he's used that for engagement now and moved along πŸ™ƒ

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It's pretty embarrassing all these grown humans totally fangirling each other, just for bigger bite of the insta-pie. It's so unseemly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.