Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I think he reads tattle. He's seen all the posts ripping the total pish out him so he's went in a cream puff lol

He'll be sitting on his purple couch with the pink light on ramming his coupon full of crisps pure raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Derek has left the ball gag and handcuffs on him, so he gets a bit of peace on his weekend off. He'll release him when he goes to work Monday morning, then normal service will resume

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oor Marion is trying to pish on the bonfire of the Scotland meet by having something far more important ...so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's got the Paisley Gazette round at half one , followed by the Ardrossan & Saltcoats Herald for exclusive interviews with Saint Mario o the Shire......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's got the Paisley Gazette round at half one , followed by the Ardrossan & Saltcoats Herald for exclusive interviews with Saint Mario o the Shire......
Exclusive interview with oooor baby “Rayne” as she tells her side of the story: ”I can’t bleeping stand the nonce”. Rayne also reveals why she jumped out the window of their coooncil FULL RENT bespoke flat and what colour that pink lamp really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Exclusive interview with oooor baby “Rayne” as she tells her side of the story: ”I can’t bleeping stand the nonce”. Rayne also reveals why she jumped out the window of their coooncil FULL RENT bespoke flat and what colour that pink lamp really is.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Long time lurker but I honestly sit here in hysterics reading this thread. Thank you all of you and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's happening, he's finally gone full Truman Show and "all areas of my life now" is going up on a pay per view internet channel.

Exclusives: I've got nothing much to tell youse, so aye.

Trolls and so forth don't bother me and so forth.

Overpowering scents, an olfactory jurneee for those with smell-a-vision (scratch and sniff card in the post for those plebs without)

Goochi dupes and goochi bleach for beginners. Including first hand view of the tattered letterbox.

He's not in it for the money, but it's only £9.99 per hour view, pure bargain.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.