Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Monzo isn't in it for followers or freebies I'd love to know the rationale behind his newspaper article!?

Reactions: 9
For a guy with over 85k following he always has below 5k in likes on grid posts!

Reactions: 6
If Monzo isn't in it for followers or freebies I'd love to know the rationale behind his newspaper article!?
Didn’t he say just the other week he pulled the plug on semi Chem because he wasn’t ready for it?! He doesn’t want his account to get big? Yet he will get in touch with the daily record so they can do an article about him, in the hope he will get followers? What he actually means is his account isn’t growing and he isn’t getting offers of work 😂 that’s why he’s put himself out there in the paper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can see the daily record haven’t watched his potty mouth vile stories then

Reactions: 6
“He’s got used to the attention, as well as learning a few Instagrammer tricks along the way. At first he was spending hours every day replying to the 2000 to 3000 messages generated by each post.”

💩💩💩
He doesn’t even get a lot of comments on his posts considering the amount of followers!! The people who ask him where to get this n that are the ista sheep who have no minds of their own 😂😂😂

Is it just me or is the journalist ripping the piss right out of him? The wording of the article is incredible!
Aye then a rat 🐀 ran in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Mario, with 86,000 followers, is not at Hinch levels of fame. This is his choice"

Aye, so it it, he obviously wants to be at her level 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or is this jounalist actually ripping the pish? Some of the things she brings up are definetly from tattle! OMG, i cannae believe the wee tube actually posted this as if it was a massive achievement. Im mortified for him, how can he not see this is a pish talk? Aw god, i actually dont think i can watch any more of his stories biggin himself up any more after this article. duck me his ego is going to start seeping out of that big shiny dome any minute. God help us all. ps... you would have thought if the paperes were coming round you'd at lesat get dressed and not fling on yer primrache trackie????? no?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ooft you've really upet oor Melvin's protege. Didnt you know her lives were essential for the mental well being of millions. She is the savour of poor souls and unhappy hinchers. She gave you three heed wobbles and the finger. 😂😂#bekind #mylivessavesouls
She really does think shes something!!!
Her and her mouldy teeth need to take her face for a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What news to wake up too! Going to work now so can’t properly enjoy all your comments but it’s the all in one cream tracksuit that got me!!! 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That whole article is a massive piss take, what tattler works for the record and set this all up?!
God imagine how insufferable he’s going to be in his stories tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry, one last thing: “It’s so small that it does not take much actual cleaning.” 😂😂😂💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am speechless they did an article about him, but it's made my day.

He will be strutting about his work like he's a "celeb" and no one having a clue who he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.