Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flounces in wearing my beige Primarni suit and sets up my pink lamp (but fails to plug it in). Happy Sunday all, mwah, mwah 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been lurking for months but I love how quickly his thread moves now, I use to always check and hope somebody has commented because it’s the funniest thread on here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t stop thinking about whether any spa hotels have #gifted #ad him a spa break. If they do I am going to whatever hotel it is and going to take a tit in their sauna!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dos anyone no if yous can use “malty biscuit brew” as a wax melt? xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right let's guess his next posts:

We've hid a pure luvley day me n Derek

Met hunners o youse lovelies (means 1)

We've been shopping and I've bought mair shite faur the hoose

I'm still no feeling myself but I'll be fine

So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was reading legislation about IR35 earlier and it legitimately used the phrase "and so forth". I read the rest in Mario's voice and it was extremely annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.