Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7098F5FA-5BA8-4C1F-89CF-DC8C81A57391.jpeg

Did anyone notice the manky refill bottle hidden behind the photo frame?!? Dear lord, the Daily Record are taking the PISS out of him by making sure this was in shot!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Is it just me or is this jounalist actually ripping the pish? Some of the things she brings up are definetly from tattle! OMG, i cannae believe the wee tube actually posted this as if it was a massive achievement. Im mortified for him, how can he not see this is a pish talk? Aw god, i actually dont think i can watch any more of his stories biggin himself up any more after this article. duck me his ego is going to start seeping out of that big shiny dome any minute. God help us all. ps... you would have thought if the paperes were coming round you'd at lesat get dressed and not fling on yer primrache trackie????? no?
If I had a newspaper in doing an article on me and my house I wouldn’t be dressed in a primani tracky either! I’d have nice clothes on!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m actually a bit mortified for him after reading that. That article rips the absolute piss out of him, can he not see that?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Charge your phone 😆 that we red battery in the picture is freaking me out 😂
My first thought too. I felt really uncomfortable when I saw the red battery 🤪
Jesus H, what the hell is he wearing in the article? We all know he’s ‘petite’ but that beige kid’s tracksuit is a crime against fashion. I’ve a 35 year old and he’d die rather than wear that crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m actually a bit mortified for him after reading that. That article rips the absolute piss out of him, can he not see that?
He's too busy fanning his peacock feathers to notice. Hinch had an article now he does too. Faymouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What cupboard of shame in his bedroom btw? I'm sure we got a 360 tour of the boudoir when he was "decoring". The only surprise to us all was the never previously seen cupboard in the kitchen.

Unless the journo got confused and was referring to his wardrobe 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I had a newspaper in doing an article on me and my house I wouldn’t be dressed in a primani tracky either! I’d have nice clothes on!
Those are his nice clothes. 😁

Shaded to duck by a newspaper. 😁 😁 😁
I'm in bits gerls, smudged eyeliner from snort oink laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m buckled and havnt even read it yet. I just can’t get past that tracksuit. So you know you are going to be in the papers and that’s what you pick. Mario mate you arnt a 14 year old girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why didn't they publish it on April 1st. 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
The reporter must've hated Mario before he even went to the flat. Looked at his insta and decided to rip the duck out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he talk so much shite. He actually needs to remember what he says cause he says one thing then another, and how he mentions mrs hinch pisses me off its like the article is about you why u mentionin her to become more known. Pulled out of semichem cause he wasnt ready for the amount of fame/abuse or whatever tit he says yet goes to the paper for an interview🤣 honestly make ur mind up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The article Defo takes the piss the way they say Mario “journey” and the free toilet cleaner comment. The article just seems to take the piss out him and they have Defo read in here. He stores his hoover in the living room. What about that massive cupboard in the kitchen or storing it in the kitchen or living room. Naw it’s always in the living room causing his is chocking to work with shark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Seriously there are so many sentences just completely take the piss, not just about him but cleanfluencers in general and Mrs Hinch;

(Size of his flat) I can see most of it when he throws open the front door to welcome me in.

(Cleanfluencers) For those who don’t do social media, that’s a person who posts pictures of their vacuum cleaner, dish sponges and shiny sink on Instagram .

(Mrs Hinch and her army) following every development in the purchase of a new storage rack for eggs.

(Mario and his modest fame) Mario, with 86,000 followers, is not at Hinch levels of fame. This is his choice.

(His ‘journey’- actually cringing for him) still nervous about his “journey” in this crazy world of Hello My Lovelies candles and free toilet cleaner.

(The journey again & his followers) Most of #mariosmafia want to know all about his teeth, his eyebrows,

(Size of the flat again) It’s so small that it does not take much actual cleaning.

And

he has to store the vacuum cleaner in the living room and has a cupboard of shame

I almost feel sorry for him if he really believed that was going to be a nice article about him. The writer clearly thinks him and this whole cleanfluencer thing is as ridiculous as we all do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why didn't they publish it on April 1st. 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
The reporter must've hated Mario before he even went to the flat. Looked at his insta and decided to rip the duck out of him.
It's got punishment assignment written all over it. Journo in the editor's bad books methinks.

• Haha
The article is comedy gold ‘ I can see most of it when he throws open the front door ‘. ‘He feel into online hoovering’ ‘young man’ ‘

• Haha
I feel sorry for the reporter, he had to sit through 57 Instagram dots but in real life and he didn’t even have the option to skip past them to get to the gist 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mrs Hinch and him ‘chat online’ you mean he tags her in a pathetic attempt to get her attention and then Gleam, her management company, tell her to reply to him occasionally just to keep him at bay.

I am so happy his wee mirror is now preserved for posterity, I bet that was why he scrambled about to change it, he knew they were coming to take photos.

• Haha
Will Mario realise his interview is *local oddball has hoover* territory though...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.