Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the “boy wonder” highlight and I’m actually raging the way he went on at Derek for using the Jo Malone hand wash in HIS OWN HOUSE. I would have slapped the daft bleep silly if he’d spoken to me like that!

Also his singing makes my ears bleed and he takes himself far too seriously

Reactions: 11
hopefully, Rayn will be going to piss on his cleaned surfaces.

Anyone with pets (apart from Melvin) knows that to a cat ammonia smells like cat piss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish he hadn't blocked our colour-blind friend, they could've warned him and told him to gargle zoflo as a precaution

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fucker has blocked me on my new genuine fake account! All I did was comment on the glittery tit books! How rude. Luckily I have another account I can lurk from. I’ll just have to avoid commenting!!
I think ‘cleaning is my life now’ has been blocked, also. He’s hot on the block button. Fucker.
Got the info from here @Johnnoijones , hope they're not blocked tho.

The staple bottle of febreeze on display

Of course? Do you not display your cleaning products and hoover in your living room? Im thinking of buying two bottles of fabulosa and covering them in swarof-skee crystals, one of each window in my living room ma lovelies. Ill have the most boujeeee living room there is.

Aw ma lovlies, the Corona has hit the shire. Pray for oor mario, that he doesn't go doon for a visit an get it so we don't have to suffer 40 million 'am no well' stories 😬
Its awrite ma lovelie dont you worry yoursel aboot oor Marion.... he's no even been doon to see his poor dad after his stint in the hospital so i doubt he will take the notion to just nip doon for a random visit. Anyway he's safter where he is surrounded by his chemical fog, that bleep will be immune to everything so long as he stays within the confines of his plush palace. so aye, and so forth, he's fine ma lovelie, absolutley fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm having an insta break at the mo but just wondering if young Mario has been #gifted any bejewelled, bespoke antibacterial hand sanitizer yet? 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The staple bottle of febreeze on display
Amazed he hasn't found someone to bedazzle it for him so he can be like "Hinchy" and Khloe Kardashian 😉

The vimtovirus hasn't hit his part of the Shire btw, closer to mine unfortunately.

Please put on your grink robes and pray for me 😯😯😯

@kikinibamalam

Coronavirus is practically in my back yard. If I fill a fake Gucci shoebox with a sph2onge and some AvaMay wax melts and courier them to you at the shrine via Herms, would you be so kind as to flash the delivery driver and lay my offering down on the shed floor?

I know I'm not a small business, but I'm hoping St Melv can fit me in for a saving 😷😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Amazed he hasn't found someone to bedazzle it for him so he can be like "Hinchy" and Khloe Kardashian 😉

The vimtovirus hasn't hit his part of the Shire btw, closer to mine unfortunately.

@kikinibamalam

Coronavirus is practically in my back yard. If I fill a fake Gucci shoebox with a sph2onge and some AvaMay wax melts and courier them to you at the shrine via Herms, would you be so kind as to flash the delivery driver and lay my offering down on the shed floor?

I know I'm not a small business, but I'm hoping St Melv can fit me in for a saving 😷😷
I am furiously polishing the vanity table of dreams, while lip synching random Whitney songs into the mini mirror. If I polish hard enough St Melvin will appear and dowse you in Fabulosa my child 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just watched the “boy wonder” highlight and I’m actually raging the way he went on at Derek for using the Jo Malone hand wash in HIS OWN HOUSE. I would have slapped the daft bleep silly if he’d spoken to me like that!

Also his singing makes my ears bleed and he takes himself far too seriously
The hand wash is “just for show” but he doesn’t mind his guests using it. His new books are just for show. I hope his guests aren’t looking to read them. He is some wa*ker

Reactions: 7
I am furiously polishing the vanity table of dreams, while lip synching random Whitney songs into the mini mirror. If I polish hard enough St Melvin will appear and dowse you in Fabulosa my child 🙏🙏🙏
Thank you for ministering to me in my hour of need. Due to the national shortage of hand sanitiser gel, I am self isolating in a manky hoosecoat, eating only beige foods and cleaning ma flairs at regular intervals. I'm doing all I can to help maself 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope we're not gonna get a handwashing tutorial with him foaming his JOE Malone up whilst lipsyncing Happy Birthday bleeping twice!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

@kikinibamalam

I’m with you on the Coronavirus, it’s close to my home aswell! Hopefully Marlene will come a knocking with some disinfectant help some gals out!

Well done marion, you're kicking it out of the park cleaning..... dusting around everything on your hideous sideboard 🙄 pleased to see he has started killing off the new sofa with his febreeze 👍
Will the febreeze not leave water marks on a couch of that material?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.