Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was only excited thinking of Hinch coming to visit because he was frothing at the gash at the thought of all the attention, content and likes it would bring him. Not to mention new (real account) followers so he could save his bot money this month for more Christmas deccies. Yet again he was excited to feel superior to others and have them all envy him because that’s something he has lacked his whole life. He is just as much of a user as Hinchy

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t feel sorry for him and I don’t see why grinch should’ve visited him or why he should have expected her to, just because she went to Scotland doesn’t mean she should, does that mean she should’ve visited every Scottish influenzer that followers her, I’m baffled as to why the big hoo har 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭🤣
And as he lives a bawhair away from the girl why can’t he go and see her himself. I have lots of friends (actual pals) in London but I don’t see them all when I visit!
We all know he’s sick of the tacky tree and taken it down in a fit of pique 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This still makes me howl. His and His bottles for him and deek. I wonder how many times they get mixed up. Also, no amount of Oplex will solve that baldy peanut heed a yours Marion.

6F6F6AF4-1DF5-4A25-8D6C-903ECEDA374A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
This still makes me howl. His and His bottles for him and deek. I wonder how many times they get mixed up. Also, no amount of Oplex will solve that baldy peanut heed a yours Marion.

View attachment 908591
OLAPLEX?? duck right off i am deceased 😂 😂 😂 You would think he was goldilocks the way he gets on with the dyson and all the product he uses. He isn't right in the head is he? MOONUNIT OF A MAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Ooh there's been lots of those, the skincare fridge, the plywood drinks station, the bar cart thing, three sets of blinds in a year, hall crapet, 765667888 wax burners. Boxes of out of date make up, skincare, wax melts so old they've no smell. Hair straighteners. 😂 Hinch's book, he bought that didn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OLAPLEX?? duck right off i am deceased 😂 😂 😂 You would think he was goldilocks the way he gets on with the dyson and all the product he uses. He isn't right in the head is he? MOONUNIT OF A MAN.
Do you not remember the hair mask journey?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you not remember the hair mask journey?
my lovely we have been on that many journeys I can't keep up but I may go back through the highlights for a wee jaunt down memory lane on this bespoke monday afternoon, tons of love for reminding me xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think oor Marion has spontaneously combusted I heard a bang last night thought it was fireworks but I think it could've been him 🤔 as yea no I'm just alang the m8 wi ma ain bespoke lain so no to far so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not been on here fur ages lovelies-ma pal asked if I’d been on and telt me to get ma arse moving o’er here fur sum giggles and shits .

Aw ma Good God In Garthamlock I mustard mitt ma innards done somersaults and ma footz curled up like rumpelstiltskins shoes I’m that mortified fur wee Marion. Hinch played a beltur on him

gonna go tae Halfords fur the big L (Loser) sign and stick it oan his baw hair heid

1638812341674.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Mind the wee runt blocked that Scottish but lives in England wumman Bella, she took a comma for a week because of it. I could High 5 oor Soph for no visiting or geein him the time o day. He needs treatit to a lesson. His petty blocking, his over sharing of candy cane lame. He’s a grade A bleep so he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn’t him and Dopey Derek meet the Steels outside B&M one day?
I’m sure it was on a post somewhere, and he had mentioned that he’d met ‘The wee girl Katie’ it might have been on a story.
I don’t mean to derail or anything but who is this girl and why would folk be visiting her?

Reactions: 12
She’s a roughly 14 year old (not sure on actual age) she’s a twin, she has cerebral palsy and loves Hinch, Marlon and wax melt Hannah
Oh right. That’s it? I don’t mean that to be nasty to the young girl, I just thought there was maybe more to it than that.

Reactions: 15
Yeah the Mum clearly wants to be in wi The Coos, I don’t follow her but she’s smitten with the 3 of them and gets mega excited when She sees them. The Mum was the lass that went through Marlon’s cupboards when they had a party in the hoose. The mum was over come with emulsion at how welcome she was made to feel

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.