Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thanks to @Dove88 for our new thread title!

3ACCCF29-08C4-4CF7-835A-71ADCE7BF2CE.jpeg

What a weekend it has been for our wee Mazza! First there was the uncovering of his brother’s YouTube videos. The brother sounds the exact same as Mario and also requires subtitles to be understood. Mario is like the pound shop version of his Wilko brother. So aye.

Then the Hinch was on her tour of Scotland. Visiting a disabled wain for a PR stunt, as you do. A bit like a knock off Princess Di.

She was staying 6 miles away from our Maz and was visiting a mutual friend on both Saturday and Sunday. Did she visit him? He didn’t even get a mention. 😂 he has done what Hinch needed him to do, now he’s old news for her.

This very public snub incited a “DM me hun” cryptic post, which was swiftly deleted 7 minutes later. Luckily us Tattlers always get receipts.

595B22C6-A018-4CAF-ADED-CBC5B981E4AE.jpeg

He followed this up with another “just me and the kids now. Snakes everywhere” post saying he will be aff this app for the noo. He has hinted that he’ll be back after Christmas. However, this is Mario. The cunt can’t hold his water. He’ll be back by Tuesday the latest.

84CF1E85-0D3A-42F7-B474-78C795EE02B9.jpeg

The best part of this snub is that Hinch would have literally driven past his Beirut pied et erre to get to and from Glasgow Airport. So aye. That’s him put firmly in his place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Dove88

I actually feel bad for him. I hope it highlights to him that Instagram is all fake. Live your life "as it should be lived".

In all seriousness, it can't be a nice feeling. I don't think any of us has any actual malice towards him and for the most part it is good natured piss taking. Someone he thought was a friend has seemingly hurt him more than anything on here said in jest ever could.

None of it is real, Mario. Go and live your actual life.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
*Puts margrit down as #teamhinch*
You're a hard hearted fella, margrit. 😂😂😂
I don’t know enough about her to make judgement but what I do know about Marion is -

He called my Mum and other cleaners, dirty scrubbers.
He fell out with his supposed best friend who then later died.
He has no friends which I can only assume is because he’s a horrible cunt.
He’s nasty to Derek, as seen in a number of videos he’s posted.
He’s nasty to Rayn, we see the way she looks at him. He also locks her in one room and viciously shouted at her calling her a wee bitch on a video.
He never really sees his family, assume this is because they can’t stand him.

So if you were Hinch and you could see these extremely undesirable traits, would you go out your way to visit him?

So the next person that says they feel sorry for him are getting BLOCKED! Ma post, ma rules!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I can’t believe people feel sorry for him - they are not friends! He is also a nasty vicious cunt so this is what he deserves!

Now let’s get off this Hinch subject and back to doing what we do best, slagging Marion off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Boiler didn’t break!
DMs aren’t broke!
No wonder his hooter is so big with the constant pointless lies!!

It was only a few days ago he was looking forward to his annual leave being over so he could get back to a routine but now he’s looking forward to being off work at the weekend. I can’t keep up with this plonker!

And he’s over Christmas, isn’t he? Suppose that’s what happens when you’ve got all your decorations out the last week in October!

He will never genuinely be happy in life. Quite sad actually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Babybail93

VIP Member
He wants to get that lumi brush on them minging lips. Poor Derek’s cock must be red raw having them sandpaper lips on it. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Buses finish early on Christmas Eve, hope he's checked the timetable on his McGills Buses app. Imagine him having one too many Snowballs, missing the last bus and having to walk home through the scheme in his Goochys and Louis Vooton scarf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Evening ma lovelies I treatit masel to a bottle of posh gin tonight. Unfortunately I don't have a boujee fully stocked drinks trolley like our meatball marionara. But I do have a bath and can hang my wreath on the outside without it being set alight so we plod on.

Anyway what 38 year old talks about who they'll leave their unworn Pandora bracelet to when they die :rolleyes: The old fart. To be fair though it's probably the most expensive thing in the hoos. Keep your power 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Ah sometimes feel like am delving intae the mind oh a 14 year old wee lassie when ah read some oh his posts, like ave invaded some tragic wee diary post: ‘Dear diary, I’ve learned that my decisions matter! My feelings matter! I matter! That absolute bastard Jamie fancies ma pal. Am gawn tae tell him that she’s riddled wae stds cos ah huv that power 💎. Marion xx’

• Haha
Reactions: 55
6507F4BB-EA4A-48FE-95C5-9CBB816C3633.png

May as well have just said he’s read Tattle and would like to let us all know he doesnae have a problem with our Soph... you keep telling ya self that hen and then you might just start to believe it. We all know how fewmin you are that she didnae visit you at tat towers 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
I do actually feel for him. I know we have a laugh on here but if hinch didn't even contact him that's really poor. They both could have visited the wee girl together as she loves them both, that way she would be killing 2 birds with one stone. Oh but then it wouldn't have been all about her!!

• Heart

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Haha I've just popped over from Hinch thread for the fallout of the weekend and your previous thread did not disappoint!!

What a shit show for poor wee Maid Marion 🙈🙈 The Grinch really is a nasty bit of stuff but wow his wee story then dirty delete is class, bring on the rest of the drama!

• Haha
  • Heart