Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Dove88 for our new thread title!

3ACCCF29-08C4-4CF7-835A-71ADCE7BF2CE.jpeg

What a weekend it has been for our wee Mazza! First there was the uncovering of his brother’s YouTube videos. The brother sounds the exact same as Mario and also requires subtitles to be understood. Mario is like the pound shop version of his Wilko brother. So aye.

Then the Hinch was on her tour of Scotland. Visiting a disabled wain for a PR stunt, as you do. A bit like a knock off Princess Di.

She was staying 6 miles away from our Maz and was visiting a mutual friend on both Saturday and Sunday. Did she visit him? He didn’t even get a mention. 😂 he has done what Hinch needed him to do, now he’s old news for her.

This very public snub incited a “DM me hun” cryptic post, which was swiftly deleted 7 minutes later. Luckily us Tattlers always get receipts.

595B22C6-A018-4CAF-ADED-CBC5B981E4AE.jpeg

He followed this up with another “just me and the kids now. Snakes everywhere” post saying he will be aff this app for the noo. He has hinted that he’ll be back after Christmas. However, this is Mario. The bleep can’t hold his water. He’ll be back by Tuesday the latest.

84CF1E85-0D3A-42F7-B474-78C795EE02B9.jpeg

The best part of this snub is that Hinch would have literally driven past his Beirut pied et erre to get to and from Glasgow Airport. So aye. That’s him put firmly in his place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
parking ma fat arse inty ma ain laine - joos and criss at the ready for Marions pending breakdown and 200 dot rant🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Haha I've just popped over from Hinch thread for the fallout of the weekend and your previous thread did not disappoint!!

What a tit show for poor wee Maid Marion 🙈🙈 The Grinch really is a nasty bit of stuff but wow his wee story then dirty delete is class, bring on the rest of the drama!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hey, I come from foreign lands after being recommended here by other tattler witches. Looking forward to laffing ma heid aff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I actually feel bad for him. I hope it highlights to him that Instagram is all fake. Live your life "as it should be lived".

In all seriousness, it can't be a nice feeling. I don't think any of us has any actual malice towards him and for the most part it is good natured piss taking. Someone he thought was a friend has seemingly hurt him more than anything on here said in jest ever could.

None of it is real, Mario. Go and live your actual life.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
He probably doesn’t know how to act as he has no real friends and his family let him be a total drama queen over everything so he is hurt and just had a wee rant and thought oh I need her for followers and freebies better delete that post

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Mario will have been pacing his 4foot square flat texting hinchy repeatedly. Deek not allowed to move in case he messes up the 4 hour of hard graft cleaning our maz did.
Best part is, if they were actually friends.. and Mario actually liked Christmas (not just photo’ing his tree).. he could pop down to London to do some Xmas shopping/visit Xmas markets etc and pop in on her. But we know that cannae happen as he doesn’t leave his post code.. plus hinch would be double bolting her door if she got wind he was nearby. Nae debates. Mario I hope you find some actual friends now.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What a great start to a new thread. I think our Marion is no longer following hinch 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Still clutching Ma beaks this morning Ma lovelies over the Hinch snub.
I have zero sympathyfor him, he’s a bleep for thinking that the people within this app are his friends and quite honestly, I don’t understand why he thinks she should have met him anyway. Hinch obviously planned her weekend and he was never going to feature in those plans.
Rumour has it that there’s to be a new In the Style collection announced this week for Greedy so I wonder if he’ll come off his comma and post his congratulations to her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I do actually feel for him. I know we have a laugh on here but if hinch didn't even contact him that's really poor. They both could have visited the wee girl together as she loves them both, that way she would be killing 2 birds with one stone. Oh but then it wouldn't have been all about her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm hoping Mario loses control on this Dayn of dawn and rips hinch a new one. Come on huns, this is the bit in the nature film when the old queen gets unceremoniously killed and eaten, while David Attenborough talks soothingly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I can’t believe people feel sorry for him - they are not friends! He is also a nasty vicious bleep so this is what he deserves!

Now let’s get off this Hinch subject and back to doing what we do best, slagging Marion off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
A betrayal bespokely ordered to make. Even after sleeping on it, I can still barely believe that she has as much respect for him and Derek as she did for Flip and Flop.

Equal parts delicious and deadly, this is truly karmer for his arse. It's going to take a Christmas miracle to get him back on the app anytime soon - well that or a very nice #gifted something 🥔 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t believe people feel sorry for him - they are not friends! He is also a nasty vicious bleep so this is what he deserves!

Now let’s get off this Hinch subject and back to doing what we do best, slagging Marion off.
*Puts margrit down as #teamhinch*
You're a hard hearted fella, margrit. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks to @Dove88 for our new thread title!

View attachment 907795

What a weekend it has been for our wee Mazza! First there was the uncovering of his brother’s YouTube videos. The brother sounds the exact same as Mario and also requires subtitles to be understood. Mario is like the pound shop version of his Wilko brother. So aye.

Then the Hinch was on her tour of Scotland. Visiting a disabled wain for a PR stunt, as you do. A bit like a knock off Princess Di.

She was staying 6 miles away from our Maz and was visiting a mutual friend on both Saturday and Sunday. Did she visit him? He didn’t even get a mention. 😂 he has done what Hinch needed him to do, now he’s old news for her.

This very public snub incited a “DM me hun” cryptic post, which was swiftly deleted 7 minutes later. Luckily us Tattlers always get receipts.

View attachment 907797

He followed this up with another “just me and the kids now. Snakes everywhere” post saying he will be aff this app for the noo. He has hinted that he’ll be back after Christmas. However, this is Mario. The bleep can’t hold his water. He’ll be back by Tuesday the latest.

View attachment 907798

The best part of this snub is that Hinch would have literally driven past his Beirut pied et erre to get to and from Glasgow Airport. So aye. That’s him put firmly in his place.
Oh my god pahahhahahaha I'm making a solemn vow to make sure I watch Mario more. I'm spending far much time on Marcus Mitchell and missing gold like this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nae sorry feelings fae me, I’ve been bleeping deed aw weekend reading on here though ☠💀
I can’t usually stand Hinch, but this is the best/ funniest thing she’s ever done 🤣 She owes him nothing, if anything the wee bawbag owes her, he would be even more of a naebody without her? Now that he has realised that ‘oor Soph’ isnae actually his pal, maybe he will realise that there is nae need for a 40 year old man to decorate his entire bedsit at the start of November with the entire B&M stock catalogue, or have a hot chocolate station, or Christmas Eve boxes or any of the other ‘trends’ that he has wastefully jumped on! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
*Puts margrit down as #teamhinch*
You're a hard hearted fella, margrit. 😂😂😂
I don’t know enough about her to make judgement but what I do know about Marion is -

He called my Mum and other cleaners, dirty scrubbers.
He fell out with his supposed best friend who then later died.
He has no friends which I can only assume is because he’s a horrible bleep.
He’s nasty to Derek, as seen in a number of videos he’s posted.
He’s nasty to Rayn, we see the way she looks at him. He also locks her in one room and viciously shouted at her calling her a wee witch on a video.
He never really sees his family, assume this is because they can’t stand him.

So if you were Hinch and you could see these extremely undesirable traits, would you go out your way to visit him?

So the next person that says they feel sorry for him are getting BLOCKED! Ma post, ma rules!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I don’t know enough about her to make judgement but what I do know about Marion is -

He called my Mum and other cleaners, dirty scrubbers.
He fell out with his supposed best friend who then later died.
He has no friends which I can only assume is because he’s a horrible bleep.
He’s nasty to Derek, as seen in a number of videos he’s posted.
He’s nasty to Rayn, we see the way she looks at him. He also locks her in one room and viciously shouted at her calling her a wee witch on a video.
He never really sees his family, assume this is because they can’t stand him.

So if you were Hinch and you could see these extremely undesirable traits, would you go out your way to visit him?

So the next person that says they feel sorry for him are getting BLOCKED! Ma post, ma rules!
You are right, I'd just add, she's probably a bigger hole than anyone on insta, and I hope this blows up so a few more of her fans see the light. The girl she went to see was thrilled, bless her, but her obsession with hinch can only have come from her mum, awful for hinch to use that to make herself feel good.
We need a bingo card, how long he's off, what he'll come back with. I'm guessing Wednesday, with one of the total surprise boxes of crap from a wee small business. Maybe a wire tree topper that says IM FIIIIIIINE

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Mario got what he deserved. He is a selfish c!nt and is more obsessed with the validation from that app than hinch. I don't feel sorry for him. Karma on his arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.