Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario:
3776C42B-46D0-4702-A1DD-33FEF8A571E0.jpeg

Also Mario 24 hours later:
9763A530-7846-45A8-B724-D7E3CF834EE8.jpeg

The only explanation for this is the cloud of zoflora fumes that he was breathing in after cleaning for 4 hours Friday finally cleared lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Can someone who follows them both please ask if they met up at the weekend on that post 🥄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How pathetic Marion. You look ridiculous hen everyone saw that post even Soph probably did, you know your bestie who you've supported from day, but couldn't take one minute to visit her wonderful friend 🙄 would've respected him a tiny bit if he had said duck that fake arse witch 😆

Screenshot_20211206-213635_Instagram.jpg

Well that didn't age well 🤣😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I check in here when I’m on bookkeeping and finance course, oh and I’m also a cleaner a(scrubber I am) mum of two beautiful girls and a dog who is also pregnant, in all seriousness I don’t understand why baby girls rayn isn’t allowed outside poor thing 🏝🏝🏝

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fs well its been quite the jurneh this weekend eh?! And here's me missing it aw slogging away at ma joab. Might need tae dae a Mario and cut down to just 3 bespoke hours a week so I can spend the rest of ma time clutching ma beak on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I check in here when I’m on bookkeeping and finance course, oh and I’m also a cleaner a(scrubber I am) mum of two beautiful girls and a dog who is also pregnant, in all seriousness I don’t understand why baby girls rayn isn’t allowed outside poor thing 🏝🏝🏝
There's nothing wrong with keeping a cat indoors, l have two.
My cat's have a cat tree and more toys to play with than some human kids, poor Rayn doesn't seem to have anything like that.

Reactions: 20
Marion having his bespoke tantrum and not posting on Insta must be how us normal folk feel when we’re on a diet desperate to stuff some chocolate but not allowed 😭 am surprised he didn’t make a return post today.. no way he will last until Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just read on the Hinch thread that that wee girl also idolises Mazda. Has he ever made the effort to go and see her?
I know her Maw was one of the guns that was at his big birthday soirée so I’m hoping he has made the effort and I’ve just missed it.
Hold the phone… so the mother who is publicising/exploiting the child was one of the bints when auld ma Rendal was rooting through his cupboard 😧

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Marion having his bespoke tantrum and not posting on Insta must be how us normal folk feel when we’re on a diet desperate to stuff some chocolate but not allowed 😭 am surprised he didn’t make a return post today.. no way he will last until Christmas.
He’s got 289 more tree posts planned nay way ma lovely will he be goon til aftay Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it’s a crazy, sometimes heavy thread, but honestly in my opinion it got a bit ruined when two of his”friends” came on and started airing their drama, which is ironic considering we’re all here because we like the drama and a gossip right, but I like it when there’s some anonymity behind it all. I mean like Jeezus how can you sell your friend out like that no matter what transpired between you all or how much they’re despised on here. Like take a seat, stay in youse ain lane and get some class you trashboxes

Mario may be a witch and a bit of a c**t, but he’s a funny witch. I do believe he’s harmless and his threads have made me howl with laughter clutching ma beak and there’s no maliciousness/nastiness like some threads. Over there they’re like it’s the best funniest thread on Tattle. Um no. It’s really not

Whilst we are thread sharing, does anyone know what I mean by the word ‘armish’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Now Bradley is a grade A bellend but I can’t look away 😉

Hey my lovelies I know you’d know he’s ok after the comment wanting a free hoosecoat …. He’s also on TikTok commenting etc he’s just lurking
Hi Marion 👋
Sadie is being outed! The grass 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s a pro & doesn’t know it😂
Some big snout genes wrecking around😜
It’s funny he has a massive conk as well. Have you seen Hinch’s husband’s old nose!? It’s like bleeping concord. Pray them poor boys don’t inherit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s funny he has a massive conk as well. Have you seen Hinch’s husband’s old nose!? It’s like bleeping concord. Pray them poor boys don’t inherit it.
Jaymeee’s old nose makes Maz’s look absssoooutely fiinneee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.