Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no sympathy whatsoever for oor Margo.
He’s a total embarrassment to act this way when she was clearly up on a PR stunt with the steel family( he’s bound to be gutted with mama Steel his Insta bestie🤐)
Both him & Grinch should be ashamed of themselves. There’s a young vulnerable teenager involved with your petty immature squabbling witches!!!!🤬
Nearly 40 and he still acts like a primary schoolgirl!!!!
He’s so gullible and can’t see that all these freaks and Coos on ‘This App’ are only using him for their own gain.

That’s aw am saying today!!!💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just to add, having slept on it I don’t feel sorry for him today. Hinch is a saleswoman c@nt who cons her sheep and uses people. Based on that I felt sorry for Mazda. But, he’s been a wee witch many times in the past, gets ideas above his (hot chocolate) station, and is nasty to baby gurl Rayn so it is actually karma on his ass. Mazda - please note - Hinch doesn’t give a duck about you. You have been thrown away like a button mushroomed used tissue 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry lovelies been on a comma break in the Marcus Mitchell thread A’hm fine A’hm fine …just having a leetle criss and joos break with my tapass table and a wee catch-up clutching ma beak

CC3713D8-CC1A-4114-8966-E0E91396BFA9.jpeg

lol reminds me of MMitchell and his infamous “I want to bend you over and press your nose against the glass 😂 😆
A116E32D-1BDF-4F7C-9658-8BDF577607B6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Sorry lovelies been on a comma break in the Marcus Mitchell thread A’hm fine A’hm fine …just having a leetle criss and joos break with my tapass table and a wee catch-up clutching ma beak

View attachment 907922

lol reminds me of MMitchell and his infamous “I want to bend you over and press your nose against the glass 😂 😆
View attachment 907923

I keep being told to go onto the Marcus Mitchell thread but I never have time. I might go all football manager and substitute someone to add him in, nae debates 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine him today at work, telling all the police how Hinch did him dirty over the weekend. The coppers thinking “what the duck is a Hinch?” 😂
“I’d like tae report a hate crime. Hinch is a raging Paisleyphobe, if I bade in Bearsden she woulda been roon here like that (snaps fingers). So aye, arrest her”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
“I’d like tae report a hate crime. Hinch is a raging Paisleyphobe, if I bade in Bearsden she woulda been roon here like that (snaps fingers). So aye, arrest her”
International War Crime she didn't like my stuff officer. Hinch behind bars for Xmas, oh god that would be absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know enough about her to make judgement but what I do know about Marion is -

He called my Mum and other cleaners, dirty scrubbers.
He fell out with his supposed best friend who then later died.
He has no friends which I can only assume is because he’s a horrible bleep.
He’s nasty to Derek, as seen in a number of videos he’s posted.
He’s nasty to Rayn, we see the way she looks at him. He also locks her in one room and viciously shouted at her calling her a wee witch on a video.
He never really sees his family, assume this is because they can’t stand him.

So if you were Hinch and you could see these extremely undesirable traits, would you go out your way to visit him?

So the next person that says they feel sorry for him are getting BLOCKED! Ma post, ma rules!
I feel not a jot of sympathy for him either. They are as egotistical as each other. We all predicted he would be in a sulky comma from now to xmas anyway. It’s all falling apart - his tree is shite and he’s sick of it, snubbed by hinchy and the cat still hates him. Serves him right for being a twit! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love you tattle bastards 🤣 I’m off to work at my joab that’s just my joab no questions asked on this app. Tattoo hearts to ya all 💙👌

I love you tattle bastards 🤣 I’m off to work at my joab that’s just my joab no questions asked on this app. Tattoo hearts to ya all 💙👌
That’s quite clearly suppose to say tattie 🥔 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey, I come from foreign lands after being recommended here by other tattler witches. Looking forward to laffing ma heid aff
Welcome to the biggest laugh on Tattle lovely. We promise you won't be disappointed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey, I come from foreign lands after being recommended here by other tattler witches. Looking forward to laffing ma heid aff
Welcome I'm adrift between Mario, Lozza Goodyears child neglect thread, Alice Evans loonball antics and them Fox Fam weirdos oh and Katie Pwicey......Any more recommendations welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe people feel sorry for him - they are not friends! He is also a nasty vicious bleep so this is what he deserves!

Now let’s get off this Hinch subject and back to doing what we do best, slagging Marion off.
I'm with you. I take my hat off to those that feel sorry for him, because that makes them nicer than me 🤣
Mario's a nasty, narcissistic little bastard, and he'll never change.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still sulking I see?

Bet he’s hovering around on deeks burner phone though. So aye.

do u think Deek and Mazdas family come oan here and chuckle away to themselves? Cos a wid if it wiz ma partner ( I’ve still not forgiven him for being a snoring bastard and keeping me up all night, I came doontairs at 4.30 and snuggled waema dog who wiz wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito 🌯 )could just see her cute little eyes, she’s a terrier so 100% a wanker 😂 but I’d still have wee baby gurl rayn and let her taste freedom ootside etc

Welcome I'm adrift between Mario, Lozza Goodyears child neglect thread, Alice Evans loonball antics and them Fox Fam weirdos oh and Katie Pwicey......Any more recommendations welcome.
There’s a child neglect thread ? 😔😱

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t feel sorry for him and I don’t see why grinch should’ve visited him or why he should have expected her to, just because she went to Scotland doesn’t mean she should, does that mean she should’ve visited every Scottish influenzer that followers her, I’m baffled as to why the big hoo har 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When checking someone’s following you need to type in the full username for it to come up. He wouldny dare unfollow her though, he’d rather post passive aggressive digs and build up resentment tae her.

That’s him realised that Hinchys main objective on instagram is ADs, sponsorships, freebies - it’s her “joab” unlike Marion who just uses the app to moan, beg and try to flex about his sad life. She doesny want actual insta pals, she only used Marion as an example of her supporting small creators.
Similar to how Marion only supports “small businesses” if they send him freebies. It’s klarna on his wee arse and he bleeping deserves it.

Hopefully this is the wake up call for him that he should stop living for the Insta aesthetic and maybe try doing something way his life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
To rub salt in his wounds she has started following old tomb stone teeth 🤣

The Mario thread is our full time joab. We dont have time for any other threads my lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just read on the Hinch thread that that wee girl also idolises Mazda. Has he ever made the effort to go and see her?
I know her Maw was one of the guns that was at his big birthday soirée so I’m hoping he has made the effort and I’ve just missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To rub salt in his wounds she has started following old tomb stone teeth 🤣

The Mario thread is our full time joab. We dont have time for any other threads my lovelie.
We’re aw full time Marionettes - yer either in here or yer no

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just read on the Hinch thread that that wee girl also idolises Mazda. Has he ever made the effort to go and see her?
I know her Maw was one of the guns that was at his big birthday soirée so I’m hoping he has made the effort and I’ve just missed it.
I’ve never seen him visit the little girl, doesn’t mean he hasn’t done it in private I suppose, but I don’t know if Mazda knows the meaning of the word considering I’ve seen his or wee Deeks skid marks in his loo! 🤣 I doubt he would miss the opportunity to splash it all over ‘this app’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.