Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m confused, was Katie’s (the girl that hinch has recently visited) mum at maz’ recent bday celebrations at his hobbit hole?

Reactions: 20
Right I’m confused, was Katie’s (the girl that hinch has recently visited) mum at maz’ recent bday celebrations at his hobbit hole?
Aye she was. I personally think Marions passive aggressive post was aimed at her rather than Hinch because you can’t cut ties with people you’re not actually friends with.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Awww I haven't been on this thread in AGES!! I'm usually hanging out on the hinch thread. But fkin ell, after this weekend I'm gonna have to dedicate some time back to here. I forgot how bloody hilarious you lot are and how utterly pathetic maid Marion is.

Tons of luv and tattie hearts you yas all!! Mwah mwah 😘 spine bright 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Aye she was. I personally think Marions passive aggressive post was aimed at her rather than Hinch because you can’t cut ties with people you’re not actually friends with.
Ah actually think fair play tae the mum if she husnae said tae Marion about Hinch coming tae visit the wee lassie. He could huv arranged tae meet her at any point, he was even off work last week. The mum’s probably sick ah false promises fae Marion and kent how tae get back at him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah actually think fair play tae the mum if she husnae said tae Marion about Hinch coming tae visit the wee lassie. He could huv arranged tae meet her at any point, he was even off work last week. The mum’s probably sick ah false promises fae Marion and kent how tae get back at him.
You're so right. As usual he's a self centred little hole 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You're so right. As usual he's a self centred little hole 😠
Ave na doubt Hinch was there for her own gains but Marion’s managed tae make it about himself the wee arsepiece.

They guy just wants another housecoat so he can be all cosy 🤣 did he mention the housecoat
Hahaha might as well huv stuck a ‘in a Ladies XXXS please’ at the end. Subtle as a brick 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
hahaha the sheer desperation of his comment on hinchs post 😂 :m

I wish chicken little would come back, I want to ask him a question 🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Undignified. Come on Mario, you should've said oh Soph a luv it but I can't wear cheap material, it gives me a rash. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wondering how Marion’s pure beautiful van ears have held the test of time after grinding them all night ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh dear. That post on Hinch’s picture. I am embarrassed for him. Derek take his phone away! He’s making himself look like an even bigger bleep than he already is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.