Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario got what he deserved. He is a selfish c!nt and is more obsessed with the validation from that app than hinch. I don't feel sorry for him. Karma on his arse.
He's sitting down and getting some class this week. He'd better be back by Christmas Eve, I want to see them in those PJ's, the sleeves halfway up their arms. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I wonder if she’s called in sick from work today? Yesterday must of taken it out of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe people feel sorry for him - they are not friends! He is also a nasty vicious bleep so this is what he deserves!

Now let’s get off this Hinch subject and back to doing what we do best, slagging Marion off.

As he’s always saying, this app isnae real life, he’s got his ain life and his ain job, so aye. He speaks to poor wee Rayn like shite so I’ll never feel sorry for him. Karma! On! His! Arse!💎

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Re Hinch liking his post, does she not have a social media manager or team that deal with this sort of minutiae? Or just a bot setup to do it. Pretty sure she's not sat, read it and liked it....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yel

I do actually feel for him. I know we have a laugh on here but if hinch didn't even contact him that's really poor. They both could have visited the wee girl together as she loves them both, that way she would be killing 2 birds with one stone. Oh but then it wouldn't have been all about her!!
I feel sorry for him. Social media influencing is insidious. He's yet one more person hinch has hoodwinked into thinking they have a two sided relationship with. When he's only ever been a useful tool to use when she wants. Influencers actively encourage people to feel like friends because it's more powerful to sell to.

Ps let's stop with this he's unfollowed her, it happens all the time on tattle with people not using the search function on Instagram properly 😆. He ain't going to be unfollowing her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Karma on his bespoke IBS arse hole has been served 😂

Grinch & Marion are both cunts, so aye, tons a love 💋👌X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have zero sympathy. He unfollows "small businesses" once he's got his stranglers on their freebie so this is a taste of his own bespoke medicine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just caught up after a busy weekend, Hinch is a twit, so is the only woman to ever breastfeed her pal Stacey, Marion craves validation so bad and folk just aren't interested well apart from us here who are all over it for the cringe factor. He'll be back this afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nae sorry feelings fae me, I’ve been bleeping deed aw weekend reading on here though ☠💀
I can’t usually stand Hinch, but this is the best/ funniest thing she’s ever done 🤣 She owes him nothing, if anything the wee bawbag owes her, he would be even more of a naebody without her? Now that he has realised that ‘oor Soph’ isnae actually his pal, maybe he will realise that there is nae need for a 40 year old man to decorate his entire bedsit at the start of November with the entire B&M stock catalogue, or have a hot chocolate station, or Christmas Eve boxes or any of the other ‘trends’ that he has wastefully jumped on! 🙄
I am abzolutely in your laine hen! Mario shouldnae bite the hand that feeds him. He wouldn't even have his platfurum if it wasn't fur Hinch. The wee bawbag has always had delusions of grandeur and I think he needs tae reframe from slagging Hinch and sit doon and get some class!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma lovelies, who knew Hinch not flying her broom to the bedsit would be such a divisive situation! I’m firmly in the camp of not feeling sorry for Mario. He’s a bespoke idiot and this has hopefully taken him down a peg or two. Him throwing his toys out the pram in a fit of rage then deleting it is pure comedy gold 🤪 he’s a 40 year old brat.

REALLY holding out hope for a 500 dot story along the lines of: I’m abzzzolutelllyyyyy fineeee!!!!! This isnae ma life or joab. It’s just this app. So aye…..🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can you imagine him today at work, telling all the police how Hinch did him dirty over the weekend. The coppers thinking “what the duck is a Hinch?” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ah ken that it must be tit if he genuinely was expecting tae meet Hinch and that it must be embarrassing that he’s been so publicly patched but cmon Marion, your making it worse for yersel son. Stop greetin, dust yersel off and pretend it doesnae bother you. You’re making a tit oh yersel wae the Insta post and the sulk. You’re 38, who wants fake pals et that age anyway. And here endeth the life lesson fae Blanche. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
As if he's flounced off in a huff when we've only had 37 grid posts of candy cane lane ☹
So many snakes on that app 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 50
poor wee deek he's probably been sent to work today with no lunch money cause oor Marion got snubbed aff his pal (she doesn't give a duck about you ) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Off topic but I was so caught up with Marion yesterday that I didn’t even look to see what Fat tits, SalVal, Beggy and Greedy bint had been up to on their threads. Well done Mazda, you commanded my full attention, nae debates. If I missed anything juicy it’s Klarna on my ass. 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t know enough about her to make judgement but what I do know about Marion is -

He called my Mum and other cleaners, dirty scrubbers.
He fell out with his supposed best friend who then later died.
He has no friends which I can only assume is because he’s a horrible bleep.
He’s nasty to Derek, as seen in a number of videos he’s posted.
He’s nasty to Rayn, we see the way she looks at him. He also locks her in one room and viciously shouted at her calling her a wee witch on a video.
He never really sees his family, assume this is because they can’t stand him.

So if you were Hinch and you could see these extremely undesirable traits, would you go out your way to visit him?

So the next person that says they feel sorry for him are getting BLOCKED! Ma post, ma rules!
💯 wae you own that wan hen ...am chanting u on fae the roofs ma luvlee...anyone feeling sorry for thumb heed needs to sit down and get some class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Aw a new thread on this bespoke day of dawn or whatever the duck it is he waffles,

I felt sorry for him for about 2.5 seconds then caught myself on, he is probably just annoyed his wee scottish insta mate got to meet his idol and he hasn't. He is a nasty, passive aggressive wee bald thumb.

Anyway, since its a new thread, chicken little, have you calmed down yet? If so, just wondering, have you got Ryan a cat tree yet????? :m

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.