Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So theres Moira who has either shat the bed or him and Deek have played hide the sausage and he's tryin to come out wae the power a shite that is a big spider in the bed so he changed his sheets and had a shower??? Moira hen its that verbal diarrhea that makes you change your sheets 40 dozen times a week nae bleep can be that manky. .nae bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s definitely had an IBS explosion to warrant stripping the bed 😆 he goes to bed at 8pm, he wouldn’t even be able to feel a spider at 11pm 🙄 absolute prannet of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s a freak who changes their bed sheets because of a spider? I hate spiders but it’s not like you’ve had a rat in your bed. Rayn probably has more germs from her kitchen litter box and she gets to sleep on the bed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hardly surprising he found a spider now is it ma lovelies, probably hundreds of them in that b&m store room because of the sheer amount of shite he’s got piled onto every inch of floor space. Spiders like the dark, and to hide amongst stuff. Hence why I won’t go in the attic. Nae debates, duck that. I’d be shitting it living there, anytime you lift something a spider or a mice crawls out 😂

poor rayn wouldn’t even know what to do with it cause she’s not treated like a normal cat you know, doesn’t get toys or cat trees as she’s a prisoner so she would prob just think they’ve made another animal prisoner too in the paisley penthouse :m

Anyway that’s me well swerved out of my lane so il reverse back into it on this wonderful new day of dawn, happy fridays ma lovelies, we’ve got this, keep you power 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have not commented on this thread before but how the f*** does he have so many followers for a very average council flat filled with tat and really no personality just jumps on every bandwagon going. I know he got followers through hinch but he doesn’t even show much cleaning.
Instagram actually baffles me!
The new charms look more like key rings too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.