Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen him visit the little girl, doesn’t mean he hasn’t done it in private I suppose, but I don’t know if Mazda knows the meaning of the word considering I’ve seen his or wee Deeks skid marks in his loo! 🤣 I doubt he would miss the opportunity to splash it all over ‘this app’ 🙄
He can’t go for a chippy without sharing it so I think we’d know. Maybe that’s why the Mum didn’t invite him - he’s never made the effort to jump on the bus himself. head that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does Mario have his tree up yet, I'm not sure
ive realised the tree is the reason I got blocked… I tagged my friend and said about it being OTT and imagine if we had that tree with kids in the house

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He’s commented this on Clare’s post in August but clearly never got around to it. Not like he can top Hinchy’s meet up anyway.

516C97F6-3DA4-47EE-9498-80EA2F0A4DE4.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Well av been pure loving the bespoke snub drama. Nae sorry feelings here, brought it oan himsel hens.

Reactions: 25
Didn’t him and Dopey Derek meet the Steels outside B&M one day?
I’m sure it was on a post somewhere, and he had mentioned that he’d met ‘The wee girl Katie’ it might have been on a story.

• Heart
Hey, I come from foreign lands after being recommended here by other tattler witches. Looking forward to laffing ma heid aff
Welcome..it's hilarious on here👍👍👍👍👍👍

Can you imagine him today at work, telling all the police how Hinch did him dirty over the weekend. The coppers thinking “what the duck is a Hinch?” 😂
They probably think a Hinch is something you break into cars with ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sure it was on a post somewhere, and he had mentioned that he’d met ‘The wee girl Katie’ it might have been on a story.
That's ringing a bell with me too. Pics of him and Deek with the little girl and her Mam.

Reactions: 18
To rub salt in his wounds she has started following old tomb stone teeth 🤣

The Mario thread is our full time joab. We dont have time for any other threads my lovelie.
You're lightweight ma lovelie, you have to perfect the poker face on zoom, while scrolling through the Katie Price, Andy Malone throllbuster, Aldi&lidl, and scandal of the week type thread.

• Haha
I keep being told to go onto the Marcus Mitchell thread but I never have time. I might go all football manager and substitute someone to add him in, nae debates 🥔❤
it’s a crazy, sometimes heavy thread, but honestly in my opinion it got a bit ruined when two of his”friends” came on and started airing their drama, which is ironic considering we’re all here because we like the drama and a gossip right, but I like it when there’s some anonymity behind it all. I mean like Jeezus how can you sell your friend out like that no matter what transpired between you all or how much they’re despised on here. Like take a seat, stay in youse ain lane and get some class you trashboxes

Mario may be a witch and a bit of a c**t, but he’s a funny witch. I do believe he’s harmless and his threads have made me howl with laughter clutching ma beak and there’s no maliciousness/nastiness like some threads. Over there they’re like it’s the best funniest thread on Tattle. Um no. It’s really not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They did ma lovelie. He was with Hannah AMA & big sexy James.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They did ma lovelie. He was with Hannah AMA & big sexy James.
Oh, so it was complete coincidence then. 😂 The exploitation of kids on social media is the thing I hate the most, while loving a pic of North West being grumpy etc.
Is James sexy though, always looked like he'd sniffed too much doooooop fragrance to me.

• Haha
Best👏thread👏title👏ever👏

I do feel a wee bit bad for him, he's harmless😂 lesson learnt though, not everyone you think is your friend is genuine

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eeeva May made a point of visiting Katie on the day before she hooked up with Mario for the birthday weekend. I didn't think much of it at the time until her maw went to Mario's hoose for the party. In hindsight, a bit strange he never joined them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Let's be honest, he is so far up her hoop there is no way he's learning a lesson about the reality of social media and influencers (hahaha!) and moving on. He's too taken in and easily influenced, and needs too much validation from IG for him to give up Hinch. If anything the girl's mum will be the one he'll be likely to consider fake and unloyal and not invite back to the shoe box as she doesn't seem to have much in common with him to influence him, nor be 'aspirational' to him and serves him no purpose for likes and follows. He has too much FOMO to decide to move on from Hinch, her tags and followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
ive realised the tree is the reason I got blocked… I tagged my friend and said about it being OTT and imagine if we had that tree with kids in the house
He blocks people so easily, the petty little twit 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, so it was complete coincidence then. 😂 The exploitation of kids on social media is the thing I hate the most, while loving a pic of North West being grumpy etc.
Is James sexy though, always looked like he'd sniffed too much doooooop fragrance to me.
Let’s just say, I would let him melt ma wax ma lovelie 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine if he had hinted that they were going to meet (in the hope that they were) and then all this happened. 🤣🤣

That would’ve been the cherry on the cake…

Maybe all this will make Mario practice what he preaches. 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is no ma life, there’s more to me than this app!

Really? His behaviour over the weekend has just blown all that out the water. 💦💦

🍿💻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.