Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
£320.38 + £4 ceramic pumpkin + £9.50 small Christmas trees + candy cane £5 lights
=£338.88

Not going to add the cardigan because that’s clothes, am only adding up spending on tat for the flat. #smellthewealth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
So the pizza place is 2 streets away AND HE GETS IT DELIVERED! Get off yer arse you lazy arsehole and go pick it up. I can’t actually believe he lives 2 streets away and waits for delivery. And then beggy begs Dominos for a freebie. Wanker

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
It’s the must huv glass pumpkin filled with bags of haribo that do it for me, sets the place right off!
He could have at least got the Haribo Tangfastics they come in an orange bag, they would have totally gone with his autumn vibes!! 🤭🤣

• Haha

TooFarScone

VIP Member
He can't cope with everyday things, his head will fall off with the stress of a hoose move. Will he go with Pickfords, or man with a van. He's only moved from his mums to his auntie, to deek, that was with four black sacks. 😂
I can just picture it
Screenshot_20210920-121032_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He’s gonna put all the charums from all the wax melts he’s got from AMA on the charm holder. Well lets hope he never drops his fucking keys cos he never be able to pick the weight of that up.

To be fair the charm holder looks really well made and those metal charms don’t look like they will get scraped or tarnished at all….ahem.. 😏

The hand sanitiser will be going in his bag for nights oot - well that will be another expired product on the shelf then eh Maz?

Oh ma lovelies help me oot! Dunno what to buy!!

41913E53-2BCB-4EFF-9905-73ADC2174395.jpeg

I love when he tries to talk polite on an AMA haul story. Sounds not unlike a junkie trying to talk polite in the Post Office their giro.

Marion: ‘So yeah’ in the streets, and a ‘So aye’ in the sheets

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The way he has his blinds half up is irritating, is it me? I have mine down, and the slats angled open or closed etc. He still has them the way he had his other blinds. Pffffft
Also, how much were we up to on the tat buying. Needs putting here. I'd do it but I'm dead, posting from beyond the grave.
Adding £20 for tea box as part of drinks station, don't think there is any other new spending in that little display.
£275.38 + £20 for wooden box = 295.38

Thanks Ma lovely, my bloody bespoke job is getting in my way of account keeping for Mazda!

Removing the £20....£275.38

So current total is £275.38 although I am becoming convinced he is sneaking in purchases and not declaring them because he knows we are tracking them.
Stay alert tattle, any purchases need recorded, I feel like I am slightly slacking because my bespoke job in the colour 'time consuming' means my commitment isn't what it could be. If some of youse hens could swerve outa your lane to keep my up to date I would appreciate it.

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Just saw his rant about the pizza but notice he’s scranned every bit other than wan slice so Cannae have been that bad!

Have a good Sunday everyone ❤

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Of course he’s got Hocus Pocus on pause on the tv 😂 I bet he’s never watched it in his life, that probably went straight off after he got the pictures, the little scrotum sniffer. I honestly cannot believe a man who is almost FORTY years old is acting like this. I couldn’t live my life through Instagram, posing and staging everything to get the perfect picture, not to mention spending money he can’t afford - all for Instagram! It’s so concerning how he springs into action towards the end of the year because he doesn’t do anything or go anywhere but of course in autumn and winter it’s perfectly normal to stay inside all the time. Roll on the summertime depression which only seems to have materialised since he’s been on Instagram because he knows he has no life in the hotter months. Imagine being this tragic at almost FORTY years old. Such a wee knobber

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Fucks sake! That’s cheered me right up that has. Only yourself to blame hen. No one else’s fault you haven’t saved but your own. I hope they get put in an even worse area and shit hole bedsit. Maybe he’ll disappear off the gram then and start living life as it should be lived 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 768890View attachment 768891
This has made my morning 😂 why the hell would you spend so much money on a flat that looks like that anyway 😂
Wasn’t so long ago he said he could afford to buy his own property if he wanted? So what’s his problem? 😂 wee fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That ‘no help’ comment has really pissed me off. What an entitled cunt! What help do two, working, able-bodied adults need exactly?

and Mario, gifted decor, gifted flooring, gifted carpets, gifted furniture, gifted tat is exactly what you say you didn’t get - HELP

• Heart
  • Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
That Hannah just gave him £215 perfume for his birthday. Is she nuts? I bet she paid for the hotel stay too.

• Wow
  • Angry

blocknroll

What a fucking grifter. Well done Mario, we’ve all watched you beg for a ridiculously expensive aftershave for your 38th birthday and your meal ticket went and got it for you. All I heard in the unboxing was “I want” which is disgusting for a grown man. I spend a lot of time joking on here about him but sometimes he just fucks me right off. He’s gross.

• Angry

Babybail93

VIP Member
How can Mario look at Derek and not think to himself “I’m seriously punching here. I should wind my neck in a bit”?

• Haha
Reactions: 37