Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand perfume dupes. I'm not rich so no wealth to smell here ma lovelies. But I've never smelled a dupe that actually comes close to the original. I have pals who spend a fortune on them, why not save your money and treat yourself to a bottle of the real thing? Yeah, it's more expensive but it's false economy buying the fake because you'll need to spray more to make up for the lack of longevity.

Hark at me, swerving oot ma lane, sorry ma lovelies.
Exactly, they're shite!. The only one I've ever had was from a friend. It looked like the real thing right down to the box, but it was horrible.
It went straight in the charity bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The charum with his shite name on it always reminds me of American Horror Story

EFFB7E55-04DD-4C3E-B1EB-AD8F508E0D9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's the quotation marks for me.
“Get” “yourself” “some” “class” “hen” - he’s daein his bit for a micro one woman band small business by chantin her oan fae his platform and so forth, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah tit. I put actual Pandora charums on mine. *Clutches hoosecoat laughing and wipes tear from eye* I can't believe how silly I am, why do these things happen to me?!
OMG me too!!!! Now I know where I’m going wrong. Chanting you on fae the rooftops @Poptart for putting me straight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being nearly 40, pulling your house keys out and you’ve got a faux leather keyring with aluminium charums attached to it. 😩 How is he the same age as me?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How are accounts like 20k followers getting invited to bar launches every weeks, and to St James’ Quarter in edinburgh yet Marion is getting invited to duck all? I mean, I know the answer and this is why he’s so angry all the time. But LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How are accounts like 20k followers getting invited to bar launches every weeks, and to St James’ Quarter in edinburgh yet Marion is getting invited to duck all? I mean, I know the answer and this is why he’s so angry all the time. But LOL!
I honestly think even if he was invited, there's no way he'd go. He would tit a brick at the thought of it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.